A list of suggestions.

40 posts

Flag Post

Here is my list of things that should be added in Red crucible.

Suggestions from 8/17/2012;

1.Parachutes
2.Spawn shields only for a few seconds.
3. boats
4. zombie mode
5. ignore list
6. CTF (Capture The Flag)
7.grappling hooks to get on top of buildings.
8.Make a base in Sand Storm because tanks cannot randomly appear out of the dust in the middle of nowhere.
9.make us able to walk around the helicopter and be able to open the doors of the helicopters.
10. Make a transport helicopter (Chinook)
11.make us also be able to walk around the Chinook.
12.Make the Host of a server be able to switch maps into (day or night mode)
13. Add flashlights
14. If a host of a server goes out, the 2nd person will take over.
15. Let us have smoke grenades and flash bangs.
16. Let us be able to attach Bayonets to our rifles (E for attack of bayonet.)

Suggestions in 8/18/2012;

1.Make a new kind of device which is a camera, which you plant a camera there, and then click the button (B) to plant the tv which will allow us to look at the camera’s view from the tv. The camera can be destroyed. if the camera is destroyed, the tv loses signal. and if you plant a camera. you cannot plant the tv again, if the previous Tv is not destroyed.

2.Add more melee weapons like katanas, which hit a person a bit more farther then the everyday knife.

3. Add different tanks like a Sherman tank, Tiger tank, and a panzer tank.

Suggestions from 8/25/2012;
1. add ladders and ropes and let us be able to climb them.
2. make host of server be able to change weather in the battlefield.
3.Make a forest map.
4. Make a jungle map.
5. add Juggernaut mode.
6. add “Earthquake” mode, which makes some parts of the maps go down, and into a large earthquake hole, and the buildings fall down and other stuff too, the players task is to survive. last one to survive wins.
7.make a lobby chat so that we can chat and sponsor clans. (you can make a bot sponsor your clan every 20 mins for 300 medals.)
8. make us be able to drive the normal cars in the game.
That’s all for now, more suggestions to come.

Flag Post

80% of these suggestions looks so childish…
Sherman tank? Its not damn world war 2 game dude.

Flag Post

I quite like most of those apart from the zombies and juganaught mode. There are already bayonette but they never work properly…

Flag Post

i would like if you hit the helmet or the bag you suffer only 50% of the shot.

Flag Post

I have two.

1) Lots of talk about rocket cam. How about making rockets be 25% weaker (75% of normal strength) to account for the telemetry of the rocket cam. That way, it would take 2 hits to down a copter. It’s a compromise.

2) Since it seems making the buildings anti-glitch proof is pretty hard, how about you line the interior of all the buildings (the inside of the walls) with mines. If someone wants to glitch it, boom! :-)

Flag Post

But glitchers would suicide bomb people around the building… My idea is easiest to implement, I could do it in unity. But of course they are not gonna let me have their source code and assets.

Flag Post

Coding that many tanks into this game will take alot of time. Besides, this game is really good having three classes of tank…

Eh, the choppers we fly in are the apache(Blue team) and i dunno what we fly in the other team. The apache is designed such that you stay in the seat throughout the flight, like a fighter jet. And implementing this for a future chinook will cause many glitches since you are dealing with a dynamically moving platform controlled by a player in a 3D game.

And Earthquake mode? Thats ridiculous. What makes that mode fit into a fps shooter?

Flag Post

Adding in a few tanks wouldn’t take much, they would just use the existing scripts that are used for other tanks and then just make the models for the tanks. The chinook would be easy as well, using the apache script and just remove the fire capabilities and add another rotor part so that they both move. As for staying on a moving platform, again would be easy. You would have a trigger on the platform and then when the player touches it at a certain point the rigidbody would be destroyed. Then when they leave the platform it is created again. As gi joe said in another post, he has 11 years experience of game development. I’m sure it wouldn’t be to hard for him to do it. I could probably do it and I only have around 3 months experience.

Flag Post
Originally posted by abacusdog:

I have two.

1) Lots of talk about rocket cam. How about making rockets be 25% weaker (75% of normal strength) to account for the telemetry of the rocket cam. That way, it would take 2 hits to down a copter. It’s a compromise.

Oh man.. be careful of what you suggest. Hey guys.. I meant rockets WITH rocket cam should be 75% strength. Now my hand held guided missiles suddenly take 2 hits to down a copter when for 4 months they took one hit. In short, did you make my SA9 weaker????

As it is, Copter Jocks are darn annoying. Being able to down them with 1 shot was my only saving grace on Sand Storm. Now with 2 shots, I’m usually dead long before I can track my 2nd missile manually. It’s very common to see the good Copter Jocks with a 15-2 kill ratio or more. Please make stingers and SA9’s one shot again. If you want to make them weaker when they have rocket cam, that’s cool, but darn.. I feel like a noob all over again.

Flag Post

As it is, Copter Jocks are darn annoying. Being able to down them with 1 shot was my only saving grace on Sand Storm. Now with 2 shots, I’m usually dead long before I can track my 2nd missile manually. It’s very common to see the good Copter Jocks with a 15-2 kill ratio or more. Please make stingers and SA9’s one shot again. If you want to make them weaker when they have rocket cam, that’s cool, but darn.. I feel like a noob all over again.

I mailed them in game about that because the only guns i use are my RPG and Stinger and i was pretty annoyed when they took 3 hits and 2 hits to down helis. They’re fixed as of last friday, i tried.

Flag Post

@ Dark KillerX dude half the crap u wrote already exist:
2) Spawn sheilds only for a few seconds
10) Helicopters coming soon and planes
14) Already exists
16) Buy it in game its called a knife
3) new tanks are actually coming soon
3/4: You idiot what do you think Island X is
5/6: Stop playing call of duty
7) What do you think IN GAME CHAT IS
8) Jeeps and humvees are already coming

• i know this because its on my clan website

Flag Post

I have two.

Oh man.. be careful of what you suggest. Hey guys.. I meant rockets WITH rocket cam should be 75% strength. Now my hand held guided missiles suddenly take 2 hits to down a copter when for 4 months they took one hit. In short, did you make my SA9 weaker????

Are you sure it takes 2 shots? I just played & the “noobs” that resort to using Stingers and SA9’s were still getting 1 shot kills.

Flag Post

Are you sure it takes 2 shots? I just played & the “noobs” that resort to using Stingers and SA9’s were still getting 1 shot kills.

they fixed them, as i previously said :D

Flag Post

Thanks MT.. I hadn’t been on since Friday. I’m sure it’s fixed. And Lump.. hehehehe… you are the most annoying/best at it :-).. With much love of course.. you’re just a copter beast.. no exploit, no cheat, just waaaaay good.. Yes, frustratingly :-)

Flag Post

Thanks MT.. I hadn’t been on since Friday. I’m sure it’s fixed. And Lump.. hehehehe… you are the most annoying/best at it :-).. With much love of course.. you’re just a copter beast.. no exploit, no cheat, just waaaaay good.. Yes, frustratingly :-)

Thanks Abacusdog!

It would be less frustrating if you simply stayed on Blue with me, it cracks me up when you guys jump to Red…

Flag Post

ok here are my suggestions:

• fix whatever issue causes it to crash all the time.
  • change the spawn-immunity to something more sensible. plenty of suggestions have been done.
  • raise the maximum height a tracked vehicle can drive over to something not ridiculously laughable.
  • increase the splash radius of the Surface to Surface missile launcher, so people will pick it from time to time. also increase the HP of the tank a little.
  • widen the invisible box or change the boundaries to something not invisible, or at least give some warning when your about to reach it.
  • increase weapon accuracy. or at least make a bolt-action rifle available, rather than these luck-based infantry weapons.
  • give us an anti-tank grenade or something. i know there are collectible items but ehm, yeah…
  • make us able to drive other vehicles, like jeeps and civilian cars. nothing fancy required, so this shouldn’t be difficult.
  • allow people to see the settings of a game in the lobby before they join, like radar and respawning.
  • allow uneven setting options, which could be fun for attack defence. like one team has radar, the other does not, but has respawn, slt.
  • make the exiting a vehicle work properly, so i don’t get stuck on a helicopter literally just waiting to die.
  • make the vehicles show how much HP they have, so i don’t constantly enter a vehicle and then get killed by one bullet.
  • make a way to kick people. i so hate team-killers and such people.
    and last but definitely not least:

Flag Post

●increase weapon accuracy. or at least make a bolt-action rifle available, rather than these luck-based infantry weapons.

Weapons are very very and very accurate right now!

●make the vehicles show how much HP they have, so i don’t constantly enter a vehicle and then get killed by one bullet.

I think this takes away some tactics. I often leave almost destroyed enemy vehicle and wait till they hop in.

Other suggestions sounded great. Especially the uneven settings.

Flag Post

I think they are too accurate, and I love shooting a heli 5 times with m82 and then waiting for an enemy to hop in :p

Flag Post

i just aimed my pointer right at someones face, at close range. his head was sticking well out of the black dot to all degrees. i fired three shots, in not too fast succession. they all missed.

accuracy is absolutely horrendous. i don’t know about the full autos, i never use them, but really i just want something not purely luck-based.

Flag Post

two more suggestions:

• fix whatever issue causes it to crash all the time. and:
  • redo the in-game menu. it is completely confusing when you are in options, and when you are in some other view… i mean, when you open the menu, you are in the wrong menu, and you have to click [close] to get back to the game, but [go back] to open the right menu. this is entirely confusing and illogical.

oh, also:

Flag Post

Anotherthing: i press Esc to go to clan chat or check mail but it closes my fullscreen too which is a pain in the 000 so maybe u should switch the fullscreen or menu thing to something else…

Flag Post

i don’t think they control that. i haven’t seen any fullscreen browser not closing by pressing escape.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MT21:

Anotherthing: i press Esc to go to clan chat or check mail but it closes my fullscreen too which is a pain in the 000 so maybe u should switch the fullscreen or menu thing to something else…

You can press the M button to open all of that up in game.

Flag Post

You can press the M button to open all of that up in game.

Thanks man!

Flag Post
Originally posted by xDark_Killerx:

Here is my list of things that should be added in Red crucible.

Suggestions from 8/17/2012;

1.Parachutes
4. zombie mode
5. ignore list
7.grappling hooks to get on top of buildings.
8.Make a base in Sand Storm because tanks cannot randomly appear out of the dust in the middle of nowhere.
15. Let us have smoke grenades and flash bangs.
16. Let us be able to attach Bayonets to our rifles (E for attack of bayonet.)

1.Make a new kind of device which is a camera, which you plant a camera there, and then click the button (B) to plant the tv which will allow us to look at the camera’s view from the tv. The camera can be destroyed. if the camera is destroyed, the tv loses signal. and if you plant a camera. you cannot plant the tv again, if the previous Tv is not destroyed.

2.Add more melee weapons like katanas, which hit a person a bit more farther then the everyday knife.

someone plays too much call of duty..