A list of suggestions. page 2

40 posts

Flag Post

Okay #1. Accuracy needs to serious at point blank. If you shoot a person right in front of and still cannot hit him. There to possiblities to this, either your opponent was still in spawn protection or he ran away just in time.
#2. Smoke Grenades and flash grenades are great ideas. But one big problem. Grenade accuracy is HORRIBLE! You will not hit the target at all with flash grenades. Smoke grenade will FILL the whole room up if use uncorrectly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GoliathAA:

Okay #1. Accuracy needs to serious at point blank. If you shoot a person right in front of and still cannot hit him. There to possiblities to this, either your opponent was still in spawn protection or he ran away just in time.
#2. Smoke Grenades and flash grenades are great ideas. But one big problem. Grenade accuracy is HORRIBLE! You will not hit the target at all with flash grenades. Smoke grenade will FILL the whole room up if use uncorrectly.

There are reasons why you can’t shoot a person at point blank, the main one being that when you are pointing straight at them the gun goes through the enemy therefore is making the game think the player is trying to shoot through a wall. I don’t know if you have notice if you put your gun into the wall and try shoot, nothing happens.

Flag Post

I know that obviously(i’m a level 6), you even see the effects when you die.(you see through wall XD)
Plus, what is the possibility of a gun sticking out of my enemy?

Flag Post

please add a zombie mode i am only a level 2 at the moment but iam a hard core gamer. I know for a fact people like the zombie survival games. Add a hunger and thrist bar to the zombie survival mode (if you make it) and please for the game at its current stage please make limited ammo and liek ammo packs and other guns around the map. Thank you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GoliathAA:

I know that obviously(i’m a level 6), you even see the effects when you die.(you see through wall XD)
Plus, what is the possibility of a gun sticking out of my enemy?

Maybe your body was tilted.
When you are shooting from rough terrain, bullet sometimes goes off your reticle.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rabidhunterd:

please add a zombie mode i am only a level 2 at the moment but iam a hard core gamer. I know for a fact people like the zombie survival games. Add a hunger and thrist bar to the zombie survival mode (if you make it) and please for the game at its current stage please make limited ammo and liek ammo packs and other guns around the map. Thank you.

Zombie games really. Hunger and thirst?
Buddy, you play too much call of duty and minecraft.

Limited ammo + ammo packs scattered around map= people camping where these Ammo packs are.

Flag Post

But i actually like the limited ammo idea.
Of course it should be an option and people should be able to choose it when they create a room though.

Flag Post

What about if they have more frequent air drops that contain ammo and they will be dropped by a random place. I agree that zombies is a bad idea (something I have in commen with bibbobbib2)

Flag Post

Well its not that zombie is a bad idea, but there is so much things to improve before developers can start thinking about new stage of gameplay.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bibbobbib:

What about if they have more frequent air drops that contain ammo and they will be dropped by a random place. I agree that zombies is a bad idea (something I have in commen with bibbobbib2)

yeah, Airdrops need to be more random, in R D everyone tries to get the airdrop at the red and blue spawn

Flag Post

is any improvement coming though? there’s a lot of things that are just unacceptable, but i haven’t seen anything getting fixed. for weeks, nothing. tanks still cannot drive over a pebble; trolls still destroy every helicopter they aren’t flying without anything that can be done about it; exiting a vehicle still doesn’t work 90% of the time, same for zooming; and the game still crashes every ten minutes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MT21:
Originally posted by abacusdog:

As it is, Copter Jocks are darn annoying. Being able to down them with 1 shot was my only saving grace on Sand Storm. Now with 2 shots, I’m usually dead long before I can track my 2nd missile manually. It’s very common to see the good Copter Jocks with a 15-2 kill ratio or more. Please make stingers and SA9’s one shot again. If you want to make them weaker when they have rocket cam, that’s cool, but darn.. I feel like a noob all over again.

I mailed them in game about that because the only guns i use are my RPG and Stinger and i was pretty annoyed when they took 3 hits and 2 hits to down helis. They’re fixed as of last friday, i tried.

Hey MT21, I haven’t played in a while, but last night, still 2 hits with my SA7. Any idea’s? I’m now also getting an issue where the SA7 becomes invisible after the first reload. I can still use it, it’s just gone. I did clear my cache etc… I’ll probably put this down for a few more weeks and come back to see if they fixed it all. I’m also having huge issues where the smoke trails for my SA7 actually BLOCK my aim.

But hey, XCOM comes out next week :-)

Flag Post

might be because its a SA7 not stinger. I don’t know anyone who has an SA7 so maybe thats why it went unnoticed. Yes Xcom does come out on my birthday!

Flag Post

What is XCOM?

Flag Post

im not saying to make the hole game based on zombies im just saying have like a zombie mode it would make things funner in zombie mode if you did have hunegr and throst though and you have t ofind your own guns. I mean something like Day Z.