Game play problems with new update

19 posts

Flag Post

Major lag issues, it use to be only noticable on Island X, but now lager maps like Desert Storm are becoming difficlult to play with.

Nerf to the 50cal sniper is significant, huge tracer bullet give away ur position to everyone and hinders ur zoomed view. Bullet speed decreased so much that its impossible to get a lead on anyone moving full speed. ( u’d have to lead from OUTSIDE of ur zoomed view to get enough lead to compensate.)

Nice new graphics for rockets/missiles, but again smoke trail give position away (smoke doesn’t dissapate, which contributes to lag).

Flag Post

Maybe the developers can gather a group of volunteers* to do the beta testing for them. I do not know if this is realistic but otherwise developments like Delando mentioned and I have discovered myself, will never end. Because for some reason, there are things in the game and even being added, which do not make sense when you are actually playing the game. I am sure the developers have good intentions. But it would be handy to have a group of people who then will test it and give feedback before a new update is released.

Otherwise we as the (potential) customers stay the unofficial beta testers, which also has its disadvantages for everybody. But again, maybe they developers have no choice. By now I know they read our comments but I can imagine, going through all those threads on fora, looking for feedback, also takes a lot of time. Besides, not all feedback is helpful feedback.

*They can give the volunteers something in return, as a thank you, since everybody would benefit from the collaboration.

Flag Post

Have to agree with Delando. The 50cal nerf is overwhelming. I feel like I’m shooting spitballs.

Also, I too have had major lag now on Sandstorm. It seems worse if I use a vehicle, even after I exit it. If I stay on foot it seems much better, but either way it slowly builds up. Could that be a memory leak? The longer I play, the worse it gets?

Clearly, I don’t write code, but I did stay at a Red Roof Inn once. Just trying to help :-)

Flag Post

The 50cal fires big white blobs all over the place. Sandstorm feels very unresponsive – driving is like I’ve gone back in time to the 80’s and I’m playing Test Drive – shooting people is about as enthralling as Operation Wolf.

Flag Post

Wow, Fast response by staff. The 50Cal is fixed and fully functional. And i posted this only 1 Day ago. Much Appreciated! _

Flag Post

I wish the developers would actually read what we put, respond and do something about it. The new graphical update sucks, it is turning in to an arcade shooter instead of a tactical like it once was. I have t agree there needs to be beta testers that are just normal players and if they like the new update it goes ahead if it doesn’t then revert to the original or make some changes.

Flag Post

You kids need to get some lives. Sitting in here raging about the little things that nobody cares about, isn’t going to get you popular, or a girlfriend nerds. Just play the damn game.

Flag Post

17 years old calling others kids haha.
This is a user forum, whats so bad about discussing good and bad about the game in forum.
What are we suppose to do in forum? Dis other people like you do?

Flag Post

To be honest you have a nerve calling everybody on this forum a nerd. Most of us could knock you out with one punch, and probably have a nicer, better looking girlfriend than you will ever get. So why don’t you shut the fuck up and get the fuck off this forum.

Flag Post

Can you take a joke? LOL It was a joke, sorry if you people misunderstood the joke there. And, your kidding right? Go ahead and try to knock me out. And Im married. Im not 17 either. Im 21. Try to trash talk yourself out of that one. Never say something, if you dont have facts to back it up with. (AKA You don’t know me.)

Flag Post

Guys, keep the topic on the game, not fists and girlfriends :P

We are making adjustments every day (we do read your comments) so keep letting us know what you think of the new updates as they come.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Skyalice:

17 years old calling others kids haha.
This is a user forum, whats so bad about discussing good and bad about the game in forum.
What are we suppose to do in forum? Dis other people like you do?

Cheers!

Flag Post

hey mod ur right gun doesn’t juz quickly shoot the enemy it needs time and if it juz directly shotted the enemy and thats not like in a real war

Flag Post
Originally posted by dylansabeastling:

You kids need to get some lives. Sitting in here raging about the little things that nobody cares about, isn’t going to get you popular, or a girlfriend nerds. Just play the damn game.

Originally posted by dylansabeastling:

Can you take a joke? LOL It was a joke, sorry if you people misunderstood the joke there. And, your kidding right? Go ahead and try to knock me out. And Im married. Im not 17 either. Im 21. Try to trash talk yourself out of that one. Never say something, if you dont have facts to back it up with. (AKA You don’t know me.)

Your profile says differently, mr Married fellow:
Yeah just so you know people, i am 17 years old…idk why i put 15 _ that was a fail

Flag Post
Originally posted by lorenzoaxel:

Maybe the developers can gather a group of volunteers* to do the beta testing for them. I do not know if this is realistic but otherwise developments like Delando mentioned and I have discovered myself, will never end. Because for some reason, there are things in the game and even being added, which do not make sense when you are actually playing the game. I am sure the developers have good intentions. But it would be handy to have a group of people who then will test it and give feedback before a new update is released.

Otherwise we as the (potential) customers stay the unofficial beta testers, which also has its disadvantages for everybody. But again, maybe they developers have no choice. By now I know they read our comments but I can imagine, going through all those threads on fora, looking for feedback, also takes a lot of time. Besides, not all feedback is helpful feedback.

*They can give the volunteers something in return, as a thank you, since everybody would benefit from the collaboration.

Already are testers HHF and RAPTOR

Flag Post

There is hardly any of them left now, I used to see at least 30 a day now I see one or two. I think they should have some proper testers like normal players, not the sweaty nerds that HHF and raptor are, no offense.

Flag Post

wow man really what is wrong with you?

Flag Post

Come on, you can’t say they are not nerds. I don’t mean it in a rude way but they do play a lot…

Maybe I have a mild case of ADHD?

Flag Post
Originally posted by bibbobbib2:

Come on, you can’t say they are not nerds. I don’t mean it in a rude way but they do play a lot…

Maybe I have a mild case of ADHD?

Buddyo lots of people play alot…