Latest mac update

9 posts

Flag Post

Hey guys, i just found out that there is a new mac update. But it is not yet on the mac app store. To get the update click the link below and download it, then drag the downloaded file into your applications folder. Boom updated!
Get islandX on standalone, works 100%. Not posted by me, just sharing with you guys :)

http://www.rocketeergames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=767

Flag Post

Cheers!

Flag Post

I tried it today and it’s very slow, but I guess it’s a start. I hope its not the version that’s going to be on the mac store cus it takes forever to load the maps and player assets.

Flag Post

It doesnt take long at all on mine… maybe theres a reason behind yours

Flag Post

It took a while for me to.
But i think its only for first time.
The problem is that i cant access to some of my purchased goods.

Flag Post

Maybe I have a bad network, it took me 20min to load the map of kiev!

Flag Post

I uploaded the new update and wish I had not. The movement of my avitar is so slow I can’t use sniper effectively. It’s very hard to follow anything using my scope. Does anyone know how to remove the update on a MAC?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rittercats:

I uploaded the new update and wish I had not. The movement of my avitar is so slow I can’t use sniper effectively. It’s very hard to follow anything using my scope. Does anyone know how to remove the update on a MAC?

Delete it and download from the app store

Flag Post

Depends on which snioper u used Rittercats If u use anything other than the M21 and basic snipers ull run slower i think. Also, The hardness to follow is because you now have to bring distance into play and bullet speed. I know its a pain i liked the old way i could kick butt with an M82 without worrying about anything. But, the M82 is a better shotgun than sniper nowadays…..

Another update: RPG is effective depending on where it hits the target. Same with stinger and Sa7.