Parachute?

32 posts

Flag Post

Well you know when you are in a plane right? Well what about a parachute??? when you are getting attacked You want to land to get off right? so why not while in the air. Instead of saying:LAND NOW LAND NOW!!!!!! just press (shift) E to fall from the sky with a parachute and land safety on the ground. well just a suggestion…. So comment if you want and friend me Iam accepting ALOT of friend requests ;)

From, Laso900 To:Rocekeetrgames :)
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Laso900:

Well you know when you are in a plane right? Well what about a parachute??? when you are getting attacked You want to land to get off right? so why not while in the air. Instead of saying:LAND NOW LAND NOW!!!!!! just press (shift) E to fall from the sky with a parachute and land safety on the ground. well just a suggestion…. So comment if you want and friend me Iam accepting ALOT of friend requests ;)

From, Laso900

To:Rocekeetrgames :)

Whoa dude how original, its like there weren’t 500 other people with the same idea!! Good for you!

 
Flag Post

It’s not original but still a good idea, we have all been in a helicopter with a ‘noob’ who can’t fly a heli or a ‘troll’ who gets people in the heli then deliberately gets them killed or keeps them trapped in there.

 
Flag Post

And also.. the landing of helicopter is so hard.
Sometimes even i land them on a flat surface, it doesnt let me out.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Skyalice:

And also.. the landing of helicopter is so hard.
Sometimes even i land them on a flat surface, it doesnt let me out.

Blue or red heli? bcuz blue heli is really really hard to land on the ground.

 
Flag Post

both, but especialy blue one.

 
Flag Post

Ummmmm…. I had no Idea what heli is more harder to land but still Its really not much the same :3 but this is abouut paraschutes people not witch one is harder to Land. So STOP SPAMING MY THREED BRO!!! coughs Thank you ;)

 
Flag Post

your thread? wow big mistake…..

 
Flag Post

First of all you wouldnt even made this thread if you read some of the older suggestions thread where many of us already disccused about parachutes..

 
Flag Post

do this now make parachutes

 
Flag Post

Yeah well I did not Know about that but still I created this thread but I was to lazy XD! But still trying to make a comeback to this :3. But really its still a good I idea right?

 
Flag Post

If parachutes are added then fall damage needs to be added, or people will just be jumping out of helicopters and free falling to the ground.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Bibbobbib:

If parachutes are added then fall damage needs to be added, or people will just be jumping out of helicopters and free falling to the ground.

There was a glitch where sometimes you could leave your heli mid air if your heli was flat in the air and you could land on the ground with no damage.

 
Flag Post

Then yeah, Fall Damage shall be added too But with a parachute you will only take 15% of the fall damage. Plus it depends on your height when you fall. (From fall damage.)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Laso900:

Then yeah, Fall Damage shall be added too But with a parachute you will only take 15% of the fall damage. Plus it depends on your height when you fall. (From fall damage.)

Fall damage should be based on speed, if you jump out of a heli and pull your parachute straight away your not going to hurt yourself traveling that slow. If you jump out then pull it around 10ft in the air your going to hurt yourself as your still travelling fast.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MT21:
Originally posted by Bibbobbib:

If parachutes are added then fall damage needs to be added, or people will just be jumping out of helicopters and free falling to the ground.

There was a glitch where sometimes you could leave your heli mid air if your heli was flat in the air and you could land on the ground with no damage.

Im Just Sayin That I Did The Glitch For Once And It was pretty bugy… I was flying and then i pressed E and i jumped out and The heli Was Frozen And i was like ‘FTW’ it didnt take any damage for the land on ground But it would be Better for a parachute and a damage from falling. Im just sayyin

 
Flag Post

lol screw damage from fall make it 30seconds till u touch the ground :) that should give everyone enough time to kill u in the air :)

 
Flag Post

That’s realistic…

 
Flag Post

well, some glitchier would find a glitch and tell everyone on every website about it…. same with any updates. i say, KEEP IT THE SAME!!!!

 
Flag Post

58mugruber: GREAT IDEA!!!!! only 30 secs. In the air wont be long It takes time from how High you are from the ground and If you are really high then you will take LOTS more time of putting a parachute on…. But maybe RIGHT before you hit the ground you put your parachute on and wont take any damage….. LOL!

 
Flag Post

Hey why dont set up a paratrooper drop that cost about 10 honor points and it would be kinda like a crate drop.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by alexalas:

Hey why dont set up a paratrooper drop that cost about 10 honor points and it would be kinda like a crate drop.

+100 :D Great idea, first time hearing it. This would be great :) But maybe a little more than 10 honor points.

 
Flag Post

^ thats correct…. but if your like a pro and have a but load of honnor points I would say 110 or 150?

 
Flag Post

^—- I think that’s a bit to much. 35 Honor points would be good :P

 
Flag Post

Yup pretty much…..^ Thanks! maybe 40 or 39 somethin` like that