Rocket Cam

23 posts

Flag Post

How is it that the RocketCam is a 24hr rentable item but players have it everyday & they have had it for months? Can someone explain permanent cam ability?

Flag Post

I’m not 100% sure but I think if you buy with coins you get it permanent, maybe somebody could confirm this?

Flag Post

The first time i’ve bought it with coins it wasn’t permanent. It was for 24h.

But later I never bought it again because it’s a waste of coins.

Flag Post

I think they should do permanent rocket cam for coins for 340 coins, or maybe more since its a powerful item. Maybe it should be 520 coins. But 200 coins for 24 hrs is a rip off. But to answer your question, my guess is that they have a lot of honor points or play for around 24 hours a day to earn back their hp by using the rocket cam.

Flag Post

It requires 750 hp to rent the cam, I doubt they are earning that many points each & everyday, how can a player have a cam for the last 4+ months each & everyday?

Flag Post

they hacked?

Flag Post

huh no they just play alot.
there is no coin hack in this game…. the only hacking i noticed is increasing fire rate which some kiddo uploaded how to video on youtube.
He got banned though.

Flag Post

Also aimbot auto-RPG… Auto Knife

Flag Post

and yea auto RPG or rapid RPG what ever thats called… pretty shocking when i first saw that

Flag Post

Auto knife is not a hack, it’s alowed called a gun slit.
It’s how you get your bayonette to work properly.

Flag Post

and how do you use gun slit

Flag Post

Apparently according to mods its not allowed, but they are just jealous cus they don’t know how.

Flag Post

So this is another major glitch\hack that doesn’t get addressed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lump22:

So this is another major glitch\hack that doesn’t get addressed.

It sure is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bibbobbib:

Apparently according to mods its not allowed, but they are just jealous cus they don’t know how.

Everyone, including mods and devs knows how to do it.
Its not allowed to do, especially in knife game

Flag Post
Originally posted by Skyalice:
Originally posted by Bibbobbib:

Everyone, including mods and devs knows how to do it.
Its not allowed to do, especially in knife game

Well done, that was a joke.

Flag Post

didnt sound like it

Flag Post
Originally posted by Skyalice:

didnt sound like it

Probably because it didn’t make a sound…

Flag Post

will i get banned if i tell yall how to do it

Flag Post

The fix for this glitch is done, will be addressed in the next game build.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GI_JOEJK:

The fix for this glitch is done, will be addressed in the next game build.

You are talking about the 24hr glitch or auto knife? If the 24hr glitch is fixed then THANK YOU!

Flag Post

Theres also the run really fast in all directions one..

Flag Post

All games have glitches, the game is still relatively new. The developers are working as hard as they can to make the game the best it possibly can be. But they need our support by buying coins, but eventually we will run out of things to buy in the shop.
@developers
Keep adding clothes and guns, Preferably some better secondaries. Or clothes that give us a boost or will help our gameplay.