Brazilians getting a more updated game than everyone else?

14 posts

Flag Post

How come the brazilians get a better updated game than everyone else? They get a game updated more often, a better website which is actually posted on by the admins, OFFERS ON COLTHING?!
This is realy unfair how Portuguese people are getting more updates, what is up with that developers? Maybe it’s time we play the discrimination card and you’re favouring portuguese players over everyone else.

This is what I am talking about!
http://translate.google.com/translate?act=url&depth=1&hl=pt-BR&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com.br&sl=pt&tl=en&u=http://www.redcrucible.com.br/%3Fsid%3Dhuujuamquj3g8ntr1gt32tam40

 
Flag Post

Screw you, I find this nasty and racist.
Oh, Sorry it hurt your American Pride.

The internet doesn’t spins around USA.

 
Flag Post

Either of you ___ Please don’t bring any complains referring to certain race…
Its just plain stupid :p

I think that Brazilian website is made by players, not developers if im right

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

Screw you, I find this nasty and racist.
Oh, Sorry it hurt your American Pride.

The internet doesn’t spins around USA.

1. I am not American
2. The post isn’t racist.
3. If your not going to contribute, go away.
4. I am just saying that everyone should be playing the same game not some countries getting a better game.

 
Flag Post

We have a deal with Boacompra to support the Brazilian players in their country (servers). As such we have to create some arenas specifically for Boacompra, which is why we release these arenas there first (Favela). But we (Rocketeer Games) own all arenas and release them on our (US) servers soon after.

Regarding the website, Boacompra is a much bigger company and can invest much more $$$ into designing a better website for the game (in Brazil).

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GI_JOEJK:

We have a deal with Boacompra to support the Brazilian players in their country (servers). As such we have to create some arenas specifically for Boacompra, which is why we release these arenas there first (Favela). But we (Rocketeer Games) own all arenas and release them on our (US) servers soon after.

Regarding the website, Boacompra is a much bigger company and can invest much more $$$ into designing a better website for the game (in Brazil).

So it’s more of a money-making scheme that seams unfair?

 
Flag Post

Its like a branch ran by a bigger company Bibo.
Keeping servers that contains more than 5000 players at the time isnt cheap

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Skyalice:

Its like a branch ran by a bigger company Bibo.
Keeping servers that contains more than 5000 players at the time isnt cheap

I know it’s not cheap, but what I am saying is why do they not update the us version at the same time of the brassilian version?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GI_JOEJK:

We have a deal with Boacompra to support the Brazilian players in their country (servers). As such we have to create some arenas specifically for Boacompra, which is why we release these arenas there first (Favela). But we (Rocketeer Games) own all arenas and release them on our (US) servers soon after.

Regarding the website, Boacompra is a much bigger company and can invest much more $$$ into designing a better website for the game (in Brazil).

is your answer.

 
Flag Post

Play it on bigpoint.com
Maybe there the game is.pdated as soon as thebrazilian got it.

 
Flag Post

Multiplayer games on the internet are a business. Do not kid yourself. It’s not a money making scheme, it’s a deal with a company that supports the game financially so that it may continue to run and provide updates. You get your updates, do not kid yourself. Getting an update a week later is not going to ruin your life. It’s like saying “Why does the xBox get the new BlOpsII maps before anyone else?”

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Calahan:

Multiplayer games on the internet are a business. Do not kid yourself. It’s not a money making scheme, it’s a deal with a company that supports the game financially so that it may continue to run and provide updates. You get your updates, do not kid yourself. Getting an update a week later is not going to ruin your life. It’s like saying “Why does the xBox get the new BlOpsII maps before anyone else?”

That is a bad example, I have been waiting for the clown bundle for ages. The Portuguese server has had it at least a month.

 
Flag Post

I can already see you trolling me with that clown wear vex . _ .

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Skyalice:

I can already see you trolling me with that clown wear vex . _ .

Yes, I hope we get water pistols.