better game play

5 posts

Flag Post

what this game really needs is a destructible environment if it had that it would be way better that Critical Strike for example a tank would run over a tree if it came in contact with it the tree wouldnt just stop the tank completly same thing with a street light on frankfurt a street light woulnt stop a vehicle like that the vehicle would run it over and a tank shell would put a BIg hole on a building or nock it down completly so would an air strike or any other explosive besides a grenade and i know if this did come in the game it would take some time but it would bring more popularity more popularity means more money ^^ and the gift system we need that back too usualy i see over 3000 people online when i get on thats alot of money but some people dont have a kredit card so please bring the gifting system back

Flag Post

OK. They are not changing the whole game for you, and plus all that probably couldn’t be supported in-browser.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SicilianMafia:

OK. They are not changing the whole game for you, and plus all that probably couldn’t be supported in-browser.

They could, but the problem is, people would dig themselves under the map with the tank or just completely destroy it ( I know I woul ) :)

Flag Post

he could make each building only be able to be part way destroyed or atleast be able to put a hole in it or be able to blow a bridge but mafia is probably right …….

Flag Post

mabey some buldings could be like a tank providing limitided protection mabey like 3 or for times greater than the strongest tank and they reaspawn as well