GUNS FOR NOT-PAYING PLAYERS

10 posts

Flag Post

i have a notion that if there were some guns for the less fortunate players, maybe this game could attract more players, they don’t have to be as adept as
the guns that people pay for but something so that the majority can look forward to.

Flag Post

Or a server for people that haven’t purchased coins, it would certainly make the game more challenging for people like me.

Flag Post

Both points are good. Would be nice to rack up points towards getting something…and in the mean time, not wind up in games where half the people have some fancy gear and you last 4 seconds. On the other hand I did purchase the L1A1 Sniper rifle…and I have to say it is NOT true to its specs…relative to the default M16 sniper. It’s NOT as mobile, has minimally more power, and is NOT more accurate, as it has way more recoil. Looking back, I could have rented it, but some of them you can’t. So now there’s no way I’ll waste any points or money buying anything if the specs are inaccurate.

Flag Post

^^ Right most snipers are horrible, a good sniper would be the M82 or the OSV96.

Flag Post

LOL JUST BUY SOME COINS!!! I just buy giftcards from Gamestop since I don’t have a credit card. I earn my own money, so don’t be like my parents don’t give me money like you. My parents are broke lol. I don’t even have a job and yet I find ways of making money. Also you can always do the free offers to earn some kreds to buy coins. It’s not that hard…

You can always play on the guest servers where they don’t have all the good equipment…

Originally posted by puppy1238791:

^^ Right most snipers are horrible, a good sniper would be the M82 or the OSV96.

I Own the M82 and the OSV, but I find the M16 sniper to be the best sniper. It takes one shot to the head, and it has a way better fire rate than the M82 or OSV.

Flag Post

Well it depends on what u r good with…
I once saw a guy scoring 34-3 with a Famas at Red Dawn haha

Flag Post
Originally posted by Skyalice:

Well it depends on what u r good with…
I once saw a guy scoring 34-3 with a Famas at Red Dawn haha

Lol I guess because suck with famas… that’s probably the only gun I suck with… worst gun in the game IMO

Flag Post

True, any gun will one shot someone if you hit them in the head. But the M82 and OSV are 1 shots anywhere.

Flag Post

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Get+free+kreds

Flag Post

dont try to change the conversation, this guy is right, this isnt fair that we only get like 5 guns that can be bought with honor points. Maybe there could be like tournaments, like pro tournaments, noob tounaments, weapon class tournaments, that would award the top 3-5 people (depending on the number of people in the tourney), with credits. Doesnt have to be alot, probably about 15 wouldd be good