Team exitus

15 posts

Flag Post

Hi,
Team exitus is a brand new clan creates a few days ago, already we have around 5 members and 50 coins. We are currently growing by about 1 or 2 new members per day. We are not looking for members who are good at the game, although we do like that, but we are also looking for members who are friendly, funny and generally nice. As a clan we don’t have many rules although we still ask you to respect other players and follow the ToS.
We aim to be one of the most well known clans in Rc2, similar to clans such as raptor and HHF, and aim to have members who are mature and friendly. As a clan we also like to help relatively new people to the game and give them tips on how to become better.
The minimum requirements are:
5000 Xp
At least have some coins weapons, or be good with basics.
Basic understanding of English (be able to read the above).
Be mature enough.

Interested?
Send a clan request to team exitus and we will accept you as soon as possible.

Flag Post

way to go !! :D

Flag Post

I got 246 coins now. :)

Flag Post

Hey I’m admin of “The Infected” (look it up) and I would love to make some sort of alliance with you and your clan. (We have about 900 coins and TONS of members. By the way I’d didn’t found it I recently took over.)

Flag Post

team exitus sucks there only good with knife
there players aren’t any good.

Flag Post

And you sir are an idiot… I don’t know them but i know they are probably better than you :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by harryedward:

The knife rocks

Flag Post
Originally posted by HindleyChanH:

The knife rocks

agreed, but only if you have mega skills to use it. U gotta get in close and undetected. I tried to knife a tank once, and it did nothing XD i killed a tank with an m9 once. I should make like a hitman pistol montage :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bibbobbib:

Hi,
Team exitus is a brand new clan creates a few days ago, already we have around 5 members and 50 coins. We are currently growing by about 1 or 2 new members per day. We are not looking for members who are good at the game, although we do like that, but we are also looking for members who are friendly, funny and generally nice. As a clan we don’t have many rules although we still ask you to respect other players and follow the ToS.
We aim to be one of the most well known clans in Rc2, similar to clans such as raptor and HHF, and aim to have members who are mature and friendly. As a clan we also like to help relatively new people to the game and give them tips on how to become better.
The minimum requirements are:
5000 Xp
At least have some coins weapons, or be good with basics.
Basic understanding of English (be able to read the above).
Be mature enough.

Interested?
Send a clan request to team exitus and we will accept you as soon as possible.

well, im a good sniper, however im trying to get rid of a glitch i have right now where i cant see any walls, so forgive me for sucking right now XD i am planning on unlocking the marakov, the m9, then the skorpion, then i will unlock the mp5 sniper, but for now im working on getting the HP to do so.

Flag Post

^ level up and u will get 600 HP,and 5 coins

Flag Post

BUMP! I got this clan up and going again. So far we have won 5 cva’s with just 2 members vs 6. And we are growing fast.

Flag Post

bibbob would an ex raptor lvl 24 mg3 mgl SA80 magnum panzer pistol be able to join and be a admin?

Flag Post

bibbob would an ex raptor lvl 24 mg3 mgl SA80 magnum panzer pistol be able to join and be a admin?

You may join but not as an admin, I would need to get to know you first and see if you are loyal to the clan or just looking for an admin role.

Flag Post

good point

one of your clan members was rude to me his naem was matthew weathers

Flag Post

good point

one of your clan members was rude to me his naem was matthew weathers

Impossible, he isn’t in the clan anymore. He left like 2 months ago.