Stop shooting our own vehicles

5 posts

Flag Post

Friendlies at red/blue bases tend to (whilst waiting for another vehicle e.g. helicopters or defending the base) use the vehicles that have spawned as target practice, this makes them nearly useless sometimes in combat because they have very little health and it gets fairly annoying, can anybody who has seen this message please stop doing this. Thank you.

(This is not a problem when a friendly is inside most of the time).

Flag Post

I know! once on sand storm we were close to winning, but a enemy heli was coming in and they were close too. I was the best at heli to heli combat on my team so i was waiting for a heli when a dude shot it and destroyed and we lost the game.

Flag Post

One time when i was restart. I see a lot of rocket fling in our restart zone. I was thinking we are under strong atack. But true was 2 ppl form our team use RPG and shoot to themselves and destroy all vehicles :(

Flag Post

EliteRex dont camp near the heli spawn, when i see noobs camp near heli spawn it makes me want to destroy the helicopter to (although i dont)
And how do you know you were the best? I in a round got 21-1, and i almost never go into a helicopter, all those kills were by the helicopter, becuase i died at the end.
Although I also think that this isnt fair, but the noobs, when they see another noob being closer a heli, he shoots it (I know becuase i observed).
Even though a thread was made, i bet it wont change the behaviour of people much…

Flag Post

they should make it that the heli is invincible just for 5 seconds after lift off and before lift off so in maelstorm there won’t be one team destroying all the other team’s helicopters which make it boring