Enter password to destroy item

6 posts

Flag Post

Why is there no security system to stop people coming on your account and deleting all your stuff. Thre should be a confirmation box when trying to delete an item, like ‘enter password to delete this item’
Or remove the option to delete permanent items, and only be able to delete rented items.
Anyone else agree?

Flag Post

If people come on to your account, they need your password. So once they already typed in your password what would stop you.. another opportunity to type in your password?

Flag Post

People can get into your account without actually knowing your password. Using a password generator to go through all the possible combinations could work.

Flag Post

Right all that time wasted for one account? Couldn’t they just use the password generator again to destroy your guns? :P

Flag Post

Using those kind of hack tools or what ever it is (Im not really good at these stuff) should be traceable from the developers, they will recover your account if necessarily. I think having the destroy option is pointless.

I rather have a confirmation before you buy things, Like "Are you sure you want to buy this ? " since i accidently bought 3 shotguns in past 1 month lol

Flag Post

Lol! And for kicking people from clans, I almost kicked like 5 people.