New reloading motion
New running motion
New guns
New Armour system?
Weapon Tree?
Snake eye (Night vision)?

Flag Post

I will answer your questions:
Some guns can be upgraded to do more damage for the small price of 50 coins.
When you level up you will be able to unlock and buy guns and clothing for HP
Flak vests now offer armour (other clothing as well but not as much)
Snake eye remains a mystery to all of us, I have been asking Lo and other admins what it is and no reply. I guess it’s a mystery.
Highest level is 32 which requires 30000 Xp if I am correct.
People who have purchased guns and armour permanently still meet them (confirmed by Lo)
New realistic reloading animation
New running animation (looks horrible, plus movement speed has been slowed)

Flag Post

running motion looks like a ninjya…
I met Lo on the test server, and asked what snake eye is.
He just said Get it and find out :)

Flag Post

Yeah, I am saving up hp for when the update comes out. Snake eyes has something to do with GI JOE, I think it’s one of the characters in it. Which I guess is where they got it from.

Flag Post

Don’t forget about the new jets and helicopters…..

Flag Post

New jets were ok… But adding a VTOL air craft is not much of a difference with adding a new chopper. Ive noticed a new models of Helicopters, but wasnt able to fly at all. Jeep were ok, but again it would be better with a mounted weapon where a second passenger can control.

Flag Post

i don’t like the jets,they arent realistic.

Flag Post

Guys new stuffs are up on the test server.
They also have new heavy tanks, and SAM missile trucks.
Discuss about the upcoming update !!
Show devs what we like and what hate

Flag Post

I hate the GUI update, there are sooooo many things missing and soooo many bugs and it looks really ugly and doesn’t go with the theme of the game. First off, there is no way to go to options, second no friends chat, third you can’t browse or create games, fourth the colour is just really ugly and makes the game seem like it should be a futuristic game like halo or something. I am not one to dislike change but I find it really hard to use and makes my eyes hurt to look at.
The new map is beautiful although lacking in finer detail, you should add a popular part of the map for people to go to in infantry only games for example have a destroyd version of Frankfurt that’s buried under the sand and have some random smashed up cars dotted around. Just make it bigger so that people can go and explore the map if they want to, make their own games up like knife or zombie games. The map is great but really lacking in objects.

Planes are really hard to fly since they make you suicide every time you hit the ground and to pull up is really hard. Now despite the controls they look awesome and are fun to fly, but they are impossible to hit. Their needs to be Lock-on missiles on the SAM turrets so that the planes don’t dominate the game. Another thing is annoying noobs standing on the runway causing you to suicide, if a person in real life gets hit by a plane taking off they would die. But in the game the person dies? The planes could also use a first person view, faster rockets (the plane flies faster than the rockets it fires), bombs and flares. The Lock-on missiles should have a counter so that everything is ballenced, for example ‘press a key to evade’ so you press x and the plane does a roll or figure of 8.

The new transport helis are useless, they take forever to land and you end up being killed by a jet. The only way to kill a jet in the new heli is to physically fly into it.

Flag Post

The new GUI is aimed to improve performance of the server and the game I think…
It does look ugly, but its only for the test server.

I agree with the jet controllers…
And PLAYERS AND VEHICLES ON THE RUNWAY, THEY NEED TO FIX THIS !!
Some people do it on purpose and its really really hard to fly off without committing suicide..

I liked the new transport helicopters, its the only way to transport large amount of players in that map safely, with the protection of other vehicles.

I also liked the new anti air vehicles. Simpler quad guided missiles, but really effective to enemies in the air.
Cant wait to see those anti air missiles on action too

Flag Post

They just need friendly fire in that area, if they get in your way just shoot them. Also I have noticed some problems with the jets, the blue jet is harder to control and the sounds are buggy and sometimes the jets get stuck and you can’t pull up so you just crash. Another problem is that if you try and kamikaze somebody, the other person gets the kill and they are not even damaged. Another thing is that the spawn point of the rockets on the red plane is all wrong, they only spawn on the left side of the plane and a good few metres in front of where they are supposed to spawn. Also the sounds are all wrong for both planes, and there is a particle effect of the plane on fire when the front machine guns are fired.

Flag Post

To land the jet you press the s key and the wheels will be deployed,but make sure its a flat surface or the tip of your wing might hit the ground and cause sucide

Flag Post

Hey GI JOE is there any way you could make it possible to use the test server on the mac app? Its a long story of why I cannot download the unity player, but Ive really wanted to try it for a long time, yet I cannot because I only play it on the mac app.

Flag Post

Is the test server still up? Didn’t get to try those new vehicles :O

Flag Post

yeap

Flag Post

If you move your mouse in a 360 around the plane then try to control it, controls will be screwed up. Aiming up will cause you to look up but the plane will go down. Same for aiming down, plane goes up. Blue jet makes smoke when firing the machine gun, though i guess it’s to identify easier. Blue jet rockets go straight while red jet rockets work like the helicopter rockets. I don’t like the red jet rockets because they never seem to be able to hit where you want them to. Also kind of unfair then, not sure if this is to only test 2 types of rockets on jets.

Flag Post

@skullhead51

The test server shows off work that we are doing every day, and such, things will look incomplete and buggy. But we post new updates every day so keep checking back often. Just keep in mind that it is a test server…

Flag Post

Just noticed i somehow got coins on the test server. Testing a free way to get coins?

Also i crashed into a helicopter with the plane and i “commited suicide”, however the helicopter was fine.

Planes are really fragile, i managed to clip my teammate’s plane and blew both of us up. The debris from my plane killed the enemy plane and i got the kill. XD

Another funny scenario, someone decided to park a helicopter on the runway so i blew it up while lifting off in the plane. I was too late and almost killed myself with the debris. Then this enemy plane swooped in parallel to me trying to shoot me down. He ended up running into the falling propeller on the helicopter and i got the kill. XD

Flag Post

I can answer your qusetion, snakes eyes is just a laser dot, not night vision, I laser dot to aim “easier” or get killed easier

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

If you move your mouse in a 360 around the plane then try to control it, controls will be screwed up. Aiming up will cause you to look up but the plane will go down. Same for aiming down, plane goes up. Blue jet makes smoke when firing the machine gun, though i guess it’s to identify easier. Blue jet rockets go straight while red jet rockets work like the helicopter rockets. I don’t like the red jet rockets because they never seem to be able to hit where you want them to. Also kind of unfair then, not sure if this is to only test 2 types of rockets on jets.

I quite argree, the blue jet is way more mobile in air and on land, and they are smaller and seems to be easier to control while in the air, and I also have this problem where the controls all turned the opposite and the only way to fix it is to land, get out and in of the jet and the controls will usually be back to normal

Flag Post

If your controls become opposite, move your view in a 360 again and it will fix. Also both jets are similar in maneuverability. You can turn extremely sharp if you aim about 150 degrees from the front, perfect in a dogfight situation. If you know you are going to crash on the ground. Hold s and try to position your jet parallel to the ground. If you do crash land as quickly as possible and get out before it explodes.

Also a tip to instantly lift off. Hold S, look up and hold W. Your jet will aim upwards and when you go forward you will instantly lift off if there is anything in your way. Note that this sometimes triggers a bug where your controls get stuck and you’ll have to try and land to fix it. Lo told me to stop sucking cause he didn’t believe i was bugged. LOL and his name was green so not a fake. XD

Flag Post

The devs are updating the test server in daily passes.
Jets are much more easier to control, and can enjoy air-air / air-surface combat pretty easily.

Whats you ingame name btw skullhead, if you don’t mind answering.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Skyalice:

The devs are updating the test server in daily passes.
Jets are much more easier to control, and can enjoy air-air / air-surface combat pretty easily.

Whats you ingame name btw skullhead, if you don’t mind answering.

Same username as this kongregate account. What’s yours?

Flag Post

oh ok, never seen you play then.

Mine is Lt.Hetzer [ 4]

Flag Post

When flying the jet, S (or slowing down), shouldn’t be able to automatically level you so you can’t turn. It should just be for slowing down. I’ll be fine without the auto pilot landing and i’d like more maneuverability in the air with speed. I don’t want to have to hold W just to turn.

Also, did the SAM tanks get their speed raised? They feel faster and their actually pretty awesome. I got plenty of killstreaks using it for the first time in combat, even though the tank only has 300 armor. All you need to do is spam the 4 rockets and aim them in the direction they are at. The chances of missing are pretty low with 4 rockets that you don’t even need them to be target locking or seeking. It’s like the claws of death when you aim them at anything in the air. LOL

Bombers need to be added too. XD