Anti Aircraft vehicles cheat\glitch page 3

63 posts

Flag Post

the soloution is simple team up with somone else and both video, mesh the videos after to show fire and then result .

Flag Post

how about convincing lump22 to play with you in sandstorm alone.

Flag Post

Still happening, adding player Alina_DE7 to list
The list…
J M Facundo
John Burkett
Jurist Elacosa
Assasino
cro
Seal team 6
DrownedCarcass
Alina_DE7

Flag Post

Hey guys

This bug should not be ab issue with the new game version. We put limits on most of the machine guns range, so the will not be able to shoot clear across large arenas.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GI_JOEJK:

Hey guys

This bug should not be ab issue with the new game version. We put limits on most of the machine guns range, so the will not be able to shoot clear across large arenas.

Cant wait, THANKS!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by GI_JOEJK:

Hey guys

Maybe you should have the bullets drop, not just stop in mid air.

Flag Post

If it can be done by everyone, its not hardly a cheat….

Flag Post
Originally posted by Battlecock:

If it can be done by everyone, its not hardly a cheat….

It cant be done by everyone…thats the issue, select players can see super far while the rest can’t, some players might have the latest & greatest PC’s|Macs that might help but some other combination of factors is causing this glitch.

Some snipers can see abnormally far…I hope that gets addressed as well.

Flag Post

Hi, I’m sorry if I killed you by long distance shoot. I always play on Sandstorm and always in the blue team. Every time I leave from the base and stop in the open area towards red team I always see Helicopter flying towards the city and I start aiming and shooting the helicopter until I got them. But now I got ban from seeing them too far and I can only see them very near to me. It’s like watching the firefly bug sometimes i see them and sometimes I don’t and I shoot behind. I’m A fan of this Game, I’m not a cheater but I think it is unfair for me. I think it must be my computer that I can see them clearly by far. Once again I’m very sorry……

Flag Post

I can confirm this cheat is killing the game, more and more people are doing it, the result being the game is been spoilt and some are leaving why play a game where there are so many cheaters you cant win. I have seen people do this so may times now in almost every game. Hino said he could just see clear across map and he did not know why. Its now august how about sorting this out.

Flag Post

I used to really like this game, I almost have 100k kills flying a heli in Sandstorm, unfortunately glitches haven’t been fixed, it used to take skill to bring down a good pilot, now players can see across the map & snipe, fire shoulder fired missiles that are supersonic speeds & AA only needs a few hits to take down a hell, it used to be a great game…sad!

Flag Post

And it really isn’t helping that a game with 24 players turn in to a game with almost no players in it because everyone wants to join the winning team

Flag Post

they really should auto balancing the teams and not let everyone join the team that won the last match