Anti Aircraft vehicles cheat\glitch

63 posts

Flag Post

The Anti Aircraft vehicles cheat\glitch being able to see & shoot clear across the map is spreading & out of control, A player can stay in their spawn base & see & shoot targets on the complete opposite of the map, on Sandstorm a Red player in Red spawn can see helis far behind the fort…thats crazy!!! They aren’t using cameras & I cant get a video of them doing it while I am flying clear across the map. I am simply going to post the players names that I see doing it.

J M Facundo Usinger (about a month ago)
John Burkett (today)

I will add daily because it is spreading fast.

Flag Post

Can you upload a youtube video? We need to see it in order to try and fix this.

Flag Post

A video is not possible because we are too far apart, it wont do any good showing my heli getting shot at behind the fort while the other player is still in their base because we cant see him from that distance, its not like the wall glitch that was obvious when you watched a player, visibly they don’t give anything away that is unusual to somebody watching them.

I play on a Mac & will private message you something I did find.

Flag Post

Just leave the game, then rejoin as a spectator. Then find the “hacker” & take a video.

Flag Post

Watching them as a spectator shows nothing unusual, they are using some type of aimbot or something that outsides cant view, any heli pilot that has some experience that flies in Sandstorm has experienced this, problem is its spreading fast & occurring daily.

Flag Post

The list…
J M Facundo
John Burkett
Jurist Elacosa

Flag Post

Ill play with you and you can hide behind the red base and record and watch them while i draw their attention…

I think this is the one case where using a god mode might be legitimate, so you could record the guys without having to worry about getting killed… ;)

Flag Post

Watching them doesn’t reveal anything, I have been trying to capture a video of a blue heli flying over the fort taking fire from these guys while they are still in their red spawn..its not easy.

Flag Post

Lump is absolutely correct on this matter and even surprised he got a few names I had.
I have had the same issues with following people:
John Burkett
J M Facundo
DrownedCarcass

Same for me, I have tried entering spectator mode but often I cannot turn the camera angle and maybe some times it doesn’t do justice if there is a difference in computer specs as I often play on low.

But I have full view distance and was when playing on red team far behind my own spawn on Sandstorm and was being shot by Drownedcarcass from castle where he was using the AA roof guns.

I logged out and came back in to capture a screenshot as he was doing it to someone else.

See image link below:

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/9384/screenshot20130112at213.png

Good work Lump and all those fighting against these glitches.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I doubt there are game logs kept, but if its possible to see the distance I was shot down at by one of these players it would prove they are seeing 2 to 3 times as far as normal & still pretty acurate with their firing. (my player name is “Lump”)

Flag Post

Assasino is now doing this super long distance AA gun thing, he was sitting in red spawn & I was behind the fort way out in now where land & he was able to see me & kill me.

Flag Post

I am beginning to think this isn’t a cheat\hack since known cheaters like “Hino” aren’t doing it, some of these players are new & pretty clueless to figure out a cheat, I think its some combo of gear & settings that gives them this incredible viewing distance & firing accuracy.

Flag Post

no, there arnt any items or gears that will increase ur view distance.

Flag Post

Player “Cro” is now doing the exact same thing.

Flag Post

I know of other players that are sniping from one base to the other , impossible distance saying they can see the other players clearly. It takes me at least five minites of traveling to the other base before I can make anything out on sandstorm. I ask how they doing it they will not say but they do tell me they can see clearly.

Flag Post

I can confirm I have seen J M Facundo Usinger doing this and other players to,I just dont know how they will not tell me.

Flag Post

There are some snipers that have this super distance viewing ability as well, so this all started about a month ago, either its an aimbot\hack or viewing distance isn’t being limited to certain players giving them a huge advantage.

cro has been playing a lot the last couple of days, he sits in red spawn & mows down opposing helis across the map.

Flag Post

Add “Seal team 6” to the list

Flag Post

The list…
J M Facundo
John Burkett
Jurist Elacosa
Assasino
cro
Seal team 6
DrownedCarcass

Flag Post

I can confirm “DrownedCarcass”

Flag Post

I haven’t checked this but came across this website when googling for Red Crucible 2 aimbot.

http://hacksroom.com/red-crucible-2-hack/

Could that be the source of this long distance shooting?

Flag Post

Looks like they are using the “rocket cam” on other weapons somehow? Can someone try to replicate this to confirm it?

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/9384/screenshot20130112at213.png

Flag Post

That photo is fake. You can tell because he is shooting away from the city, and the cam shows the bullet or rocket over and going towards the city.