Anti Aircraft vehicles cheat\glitch page 2

63 posts

Flag Post

@Bibbobbib – Yes is looks fake. We are just trying to see if this “long distance killing” is a real glitch or not.

Flag Post

Long distance killing is a glitch with rendering distance, even though you cannot see a person or vehicle you can still hit it. Plus there is another glitch where you can see further if you are higher up, I.E in a helicopter. And another one where you can see further from the edge of the screen.

Flag Post

The photo is a screenshot. the fact that the cam is there is just a game bug when having swapped between one player to the next.

The screenshot was meant to show the character, so disregard the cam alltogether.

Flag Post

Oh and yes people can see and shoot long distance.

I got two videos coming soon taken of the player “Cro” when he was shooting at a way off target.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Typher:

I got two videos coming soon taken of the player “Cro” when he was shooting at a way off target.

Like I said, it’s a glitch in the rending distance. You can shoot and the bullets will carry on going untill they hit something or are automaticly destroyed. This is because there is very little bullet physics and machine gun bullets will always go in a straight line due to the raycast shooting mechanism instead of fireing an actual bullet they just fire a ray. The rendering distance of players is very short so that players dissapear into the fog and sometimes you can only see their guns but still be able to hit them.

I hope that clears things up for you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bibbobbib:
Originally posted by Typher:

Like I said, it’s a glitch in the rending distance. You can shoot and the bullets will carry on going untill they hit something or are automaticly destroyed. This is because there is very little bullet physics and machine gun bullets will always go in a straight line due to the raycast shooting mechanism instead of fireing an actual bullet they just fire a ray. The rendering distance of players is very short so that players dissapear into the fog and sometimes you can only see their guns but still be able to hit them.

I hope that clears things up for you.

The rendering distance for most players is limited, but not for these guys, these players can see, track, fire & kill exceptionally long distances, they can see well behind the opposing teams base while sitting in their base in Sandstorm. I have fired missiles & scored kills on players beyond my viewing distance as a result of pure luck…this is different.

Flag Post

Well, I can think of two reasons; one, they are looking at the corner of the screen then aiming. Or two, they are somehow playing on version 2.1 which is not released yet where the limitations are removed.

Flag Post

Add “Tommy Shannon” he was able to snipe from Red base & kill me over the fort.

Flag Post

@Lump22

What game mode was it, Attack and Defend or Team Death Match? How do you know “Tommy Shannon” was in the Red Base when he sniped you?

We need to get some concrete proof that this is some kind of exploit in order to replicate this on our end.

Also, there is no version of Red Crucible that is 2.1, and the test server is separated from the main game.

Flag Post

@GI_JOEJK
This is happening playing Sandstorm in Team Death match mode. (I play on a Mac & play thru the app if that matters)

We have been trying to get you the proof but its really difficult when they can see across the map & I can’t, I have had a few players apologize when they killed me because they knew they were using a glitch or cheat & I don’t.

Tommy was being watched by other players on his team & didn’t move an inch the entire game, we asked him how he was able to see so far he said he is “Superman”…bragging about his superpowers.

Since providing video proof is almost impossible is there a way we can message one of you so you can see for yourself, its happening pretty regularly on Sandstorm TDM.

Thanks for following up.

Lump

Flag Post

Is the top right image the problem or the hack, sry have only been playing a short time example from previous post http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/9384/screenshot20130112at213.png. I have seen others players with this when viewing as a bystander. If this is the hack would it not be possible to use a screen recorder and post a video of them doing it.

Flag Post

JReacher, I think Lump is claiming that there are some glitchers that are shooting down enemies from far distance, like from the one base to another base…
The top right image, is just a nose camera that appears when you buy rocket cam

Flag Post

Typher is a suspiciously newly made account, Jan 30, 2013 which is the day he first posted. Obviously an unreliable source. Unless more people claim this is happening, there’s really no support saying it exists except a claim.

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

Typher is a suspiciously newly made account, Jan 30, 2013 which is the day he first posted. Obviously an unreliable source. Unless more people claim this is happening, there’s really no support saying it exists except a claim.

thanks for your analysis, I agree with you.

Flag Post

Typher is an experienced heli pilot & is trying to help in this matter, very few players know how to fly a heli properly & very few visit this forum so your not going to get hundreds of of supporting claims.

Flag Post

Well i played sandstorm a bit and didn’t find anyone shooting down helicopters across the map.

Flag Post

Hino has always been a hack, he used to the wall glitchs & even the Helicopter teleporting to the opposing base trick & now he is added to snipers who can see & shoot across the map.
The list…
J M Facundo
John Burkett
Jurist Elacosa
Assasino
cro (AA vehicle)
Seal team 6
DrownedCarcass
Hino
MG Revo (AA vehicle)
Ziedan Aboomar (AA vehicle)

Flag Post

Hino is on right now playing Sandstorm, super long distance sniping hack\cheat.

Flag Post

Lump, you really need to come up with some kind of proof.
I play SS vehicle quite often, and I’ve played with some of the players listed in your previous posts.
And never seen them doing these “long distance hacks” ingame.

Flag Post

I would love to provide proof, but once again its impossible to video the sniper & his location & mine at the same time.

Most heli pilots dont have a clue but the experienced ones quit playing when they realize they are being seen & shot at at distances that aren’t right, when a player like Hino can stay in his spawn & fire clear across the map, something isn’t right, I guarantee you if you fly a blue heli in Sandstorm while hino is playing you will be sniped at both edges of the map while he hasn’t moved the entire game.

I am simply asking for the developers to spend some time flying a blue heli on Sandstorm against a player like Hino & they will see whats going on, until then I will keep reporting & adding names as this glitch\hack\cheat spreads…

Flag Post

umm.. well if you can notice that hack from your game screen, wouldn’t it prove the hack by simply recording your screen ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Skyalice:

umm.. well if you can notice that hack from your game screen, wouldn’t it prove the hack by simply recording your screen ?

Yeah just make videos of full games and edit them out later.

Flag Post

Adding player MG Revo to the list, sitting in red spawn & shooting down helis behind the fort with AA vehicle.

Flag Post

Not proof, but cheaters do like to brag, here is Hino bragging about seeing & shooting a heli at super long distances.

Flag Post

Adding Ziedan Aboomar to the AA vehicle long distance shooter list.