24 hour rocket camera rental does not expire, players list

27 posts

Flag Post

I am going to list the names of players who have had the rocket cam for over a month straight that play SandStorm TDM (its going to be a long list).

UnseenEyes
Tank
King76
YOSHIZZI
Harun Yi
iAHLAKSIL
many more to come….

Flag Post

What makes you think these players are using 24hrs cam without expiring ?
How can you prove this ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Skyalice:

How can you prove this ?

They have the cam everyday for weeks & months.

Flag Post

Player YOSHIZZI has had the rocket game for at least 4 months.

Flag Post

Player King76 had the rocket cam for many months, then lost it & totally sucked at the game, somehow recently got it back & its been over a week straight.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lump22:

How can you prove this ?

That’s not proof, how do you even know they are using the cam, can’t rely on people’s claims.

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

How can you prove this ?

That’s not proof, how do you even know they are using the cam, can’t rely on people’s claims.

When you watch them as a spectator you can see that they are using a cam.

Flag Post

How can you prove this ?

When you watch them as a spectator you can see that they are using a cam.

So you stalked and spectated them for several months straight every day?

Flag Post

Player Harun Yi has had the rocket cam for over a month straight

Flag Post

Well what if they just bought it again ever thought of that? Oh and hi Skullhead, you play RC2 too? What about CS Portable?
-Regret

Flag Post
Originally posted by CSPortableRegret:

Well what if they just bought it again ever thought of that? Oh and hi Skullhead, you play RC2 too? What about CS Portable?
-Regret

Yeah they could have been rich. A lot of people have spent over $1000 on a game so no surprise.

I play lots of games. I’ve probably played every online FPS game that doesn’t require a download. lol
Most are on kongregate. Uberstrike, Begone, Red Crucible, CS portable, Contract Wars.

Flag Post

On another note, I’m personally sick of rocket cams..people can camp and hide out of view, take down heli’s, spawn camp, effectively control an entire battle on Sand Storm, it’s seeming way overpowered and making heli’s very..very impractical.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rainingred:

On another note, I’m personally sick of rocket cams..people can camp and hide out of view, take down heli’s, spawn camp, effectively control an entire battle on Sand Storm, it’s seeming way overpowered and making heli’s very..very impractical.

Heli’s key is move a lot.Move and NEVER stay quiet.AA’s and ATGM’S are your main targets.

Flag Post

Even so, playing a normal game of Sand Storm it’s impossible to dodge a cam rocket.

Flag Post

Its so very hard to keep tracking your watchlists, when 1 player had a rocketcam then you watch, then tomorrow … How will you find him again? (Adding as friends) Not necessary, they would probably decline it

Flag Post

The people who keep on saying “Oh, this player has a rocket cam for more than 24 hrs, he has had it for months.” Well, maybe he/she just kept on buying it everytime it expires, ever thought of that?

Flag Post

im with zeffen they could just keep re buying it

Flag Post

Yep rebuy, it’s easy to make 750 honor points in a day… They are just re-buying the rocket cam. I make atleast 1000 honor points a day.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Prorussiansniper:

Yep rebuy, it’s easy to make 750 honor points in a day… They are just re-buying the rocket cam. I make atleast 1000 honor points a day.

O_O how much do you play.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CSPortableRegret:

-Regret

Yeah they could have been rich. A lot of people have spent over $1000 on a game so no surprise.

I play lots of games. I’ve probably played every online FPS game that doesn’t require a download. lol
Most are on kongregate. Uberstrike, Begone, Red Crucible, CS portable, Contract Wars.

Uberstrike sucks. After the 4.1.3 update that is, it was good before that.

Flag Post

O_O how much do you play.

I usually play 2-5 hours a day, on weekends I play 7 hours a day, but I recently stopped, and I am playing some other stuff.

Flag Post

Adding player AHLAKSIL to list
UnseenEyes
Tank
King76
YOSHIZZI
Harun Yi
AHLAKSIL

Flag Post

Nobody gives one about you list, they are just no life nerds that get 750 hp everyday to buy rocket cams. Get over it, if you don’t like it join a different server.

Flag Post

Maybe they bought the damn things

Flag Post

Lump22, skullhead51 had a point, you must have stalked them for a long time… so stop stalking them or they will probably freak out real bad.