Transport helis in 73 easting

22 posts

Flag Post

Everybody has been wanting these transport helis for a long time.. Thank you but I noticed a lot of things that could make it much more fun. The doors on the Blackhawks should be slid open and 2-3 people can sit on each side of the helicopter. That would be really cool. You could make a third person view so you are looking off the side of the heli. Maybe even fire you weapon? Also there NEEDs to be a minigun on each side. There is another small window further up where you should integrate that concept. That would be extremely fun to use. Also I would make it first person with a sight? I would just look at Blackhawks and take those ideas because I think that’s what we all would like. I’ve been wanting this for over a year. Thanks! :)

Flag Post

Agreed !!
Or at least let us parachute down from the chopper.

Flag Post

I also wish they increase the speed of the transport chopper because due to its slow speed, its really easy to be killed by enemy attack choppers and jets, I also think they should allow you to rope down the chopper when the transport chopper is less the 100 meters above the ground, because is you can rope own, it will save a lot of time, and I also so think they should make it possible that the all the players except the pilot in the transport players can fire there weapons out of the sliding doors so the transport chopper won’t be completely defensiveless and will also make it more useful

Flag Post

agreed. i think that and the miniguns would be great but to make it not overpowered maybe the range on the miniguns wont be the great? i really like the idea of ropping down this would be really awesome

Flag Post

thanks, but maybe make the miniguns infinite ammo but not a lot of damage, maybe around just 5 to 7 damage per hit

Flag Post

yeah so they would be very effective on people but decent on vehicles

Flag Post

yup,since all the transport heli have to fly really high and it will be really hard for the ground weapons to hit them, and I think they should make the maxium distance from the floor is possible to rope down to 750 meters, which is about one and a half the height of the tower in Island X, so it will be safer for soldiers to go down, and maybe also make it possible for other players to shoot down the players that are roping down, so it will be more cool, and make the roping down speed x1.5 of the speed when we jump down from heights in game, because 100 meters really is not anything in this game

Flag Post

This is about 660m.
Would take ages to rope down that high eh? lol

Flag Post

lol, I guess I can’t argue with the fact that 650 m is actually so high, okay, lets just change it back to 150 m

Flag Post
Originally posted by HindleyChanH:

yup,since all the transport heli have to fly really high and it will be really hard for the ground weapons to hit them, and I think they should make the maxium distance from the floor is possible to rope down to 750 meters, which is about one and a half the height of the tower in Island X, so it will be safer for soldiers to go down, and maybe also make it possible for other players to shoot down the players that are roping down, so it will be more cool, and make the roping down speed x1.5 of the speed when we jump down from heights in game, because 100 meters really is not anything in this game

150 meters is still pretty high. No structure/terrain in red crucible is that high to jump off of anyway except maybe that mountain or tower on island X. Realistically, i think about the height of those buildings in Favela would be good and it is determined by the ground below the helicopter. Not the set area. I’d hate to not be able to rope down to the castle in sandstorm because of that. lol

It’d be pretty silly to be able to rope down at max height in sandstorm, probably about 200-300m, since that tower is 660m, the castle in sandstorm is probably as tall as the base of that tower (the building). lol

Flag Post

Agreed, but IF the rocketeer is going to add this new feature, its most likely to be a simple parachute, or not even a parachute, just jumping off landing safely like a boss lol

Flag Post

yup lol, and maybe the pilot have to make the helicopter still before the players in the passengers seats can rope down, and maybe make an eject feature for the jets in the test server, and make it so you have to pre-order to jump, for example: my jet is almost out of health and I want to jump, so I will press I key, lets say,key o, then we have to wait for 10 seconds before we actually eject, and also make it impossible to cancel the eject so players can’t make it almost impossible to kill the players in the jet, because they always pre order eject then cancel. And the roll looks terribly unrealistic in the test server, and skullhead51, you are right, we should change the height where the players can rope down the helicopter the height of the landing pad for the helicopter in the tower in Island X.

And maybe rocketeer can make a beach landing map, but they probably would not since the team that is landing on the beach would be at an extreme disadvantage, or they can make a few secert tunnels that the landing team have access to but not for the opposite team

Flag Post

i see what you mean so like the spawn of the beach map for some is in the helis off shore. and then they travel to the land to try and take that over? If the transport helicopters had all these features that we talked about it could be fair…. it would be like storming the beach that would be pretty cool. obviously the a couple of helis will be taken out at the beginning.

Flag Post

yup, since the transport choppers health is really little, and had you every noticed that our guns ( the ones in the loadout )does not do damage the helicopters and jets in the test server?

Flag Post

It does, but not in the far range.

Flag Post

what does that mean Skylice? “It does, but not in the far range.”

Flag Post
Originally posted by HindleyChanH:

what does that mean Skylice? “It does, but not in the far range.”

What else could he possibly mean? They damage them but not from far range..

Flag Post

yup sorry, my English wasn’t clear i guess.
Like Bibbo said, when chopper, jet or what vehicle is further than certain distance, your firearm wont hit the target.
Well, unless you are using the rocket launchers, they seems to have a longer range.

Flag Post

oh yeah and post the link, its a URL and I also see tanks teleporting because of server lag, I mean that by one second you are in a tank the next second you are in the middle of a tank battle

Flag Post

Hahahah classic fool.
That post was priceless. Want to know why? Read the URL fully and you full understand..

Flag Post

Hindley use this web site to upload your picture to the internet.

http://postimage.org/

Flag Post

thanks