SAM on test server

10 posts

Flag Post

This thing is retarded.The rocket kills you even if it doesn’t makes contact with your plane and has a insane range,besides being used as an anti tank when it should be only anti-aircraft.My suggestions would be nerf the range,fix that bug and make it useless against tanks.

Flag Post

No posts yet and no SAM nerf?

Flag Post

It’s suppose to explode when it’s near a target. The tank is weak, so kill it before missiles hit you and they’ll disappear. It’s practically suicide trying to fly over one.

Flag Post

really?? wow that explains why I think hey are using aimbot, because I NEVER survive me being a jet and the opposite team a SAM, I always die

Flag Post

Thats because you are flying like a duck straight towards the SAM
Oh wair, you are a duck lol

Anyways, keep in mind to bring your jet always on high altitude.
Never go towards the SAM in low attitude, you can easily be spotted and boom, next moment your body is in mid air.

From high alt, try looking for SAM, when you find it, make a steep dive, and shoot your rockets.

Flag Post

it’s basically impossible to kill one with a jet,you have to run into him if you want to destroy it and,anyways,he will kill you.

Flag Post

then why was I able to kill them :P

I understand, SAM might be abit too over powered, but dont blame the game too much.
Its still possible if you actually think.

Flag Post

Without rocket cam, SAM tanks can barely track/hit jets far away. So in long range the jet has the advantage.

Flag Post

but sadly I can’t even SEE the SAM in far distances, plus, with the newest update in the test server, the jets have these stupid little rings which indicate where the rockets/machine gun bullets will land, so the aim is different from thoese of a helicopter, so basically we have to FACE what we are shooting to kill it, which just sucks because for some stupid reason thet jet can’t tilt unless you press the w key and so you can’t slow down using the s key while titling your head

Flag Post
Originally posted by HindleyChanH:

but sadly I can’t even SEE the SAM in far distances, plus, with the newest update in the test server, the jets have these stupid little rings which indicate where the rockets/machine gun bullets will land, so the aim is different from thoese of a helicopter, so basically we have to FACE what we are shooting to kill it, which just sucks because for some stupid reason thet jet can’t tilt unless you press the w key and so you can’t slow down using the s key while titling your head

plus the blue jet is extremely crappy,with that stupid camera movement,it is impossible to hit anything in the air