Hacker

10 posts

Flag Post

Tykes* is a hacker he shoot trough walls can someone bann him pls?

Flag Post

I ran into him once….. because of him i didn’t get a SINGLE kill! and I on average get like… 6 kills a round.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 9Storm:

I ran into him once….. because of him i didn’t get a SINGLE kill! and I on average get like… 6 kills a round.

Thats sorta… little.

Originally posted by PascalE6:

Tykes* is a hacker he shoot trough walls can someone bann him pls?

Do a video or screenshot – No evidence, no ban…

Flag Post

my average went down after him…… usually i get like…… 10 or something kills a round…… depends on the people…… for god of wars i can get like 6 kills…… it is hard to get past a guy blocking a door with a MINIGUN!!!!!!

Flag Post

my average went down after him…… usually i get like…… 10 or something kills a round…… depends on the people…… for god of wars i can get like 6 kills…… it is hard to get past a guy blocking a door with a MINIGUN!!!!!!

AND SHUT UP ABOUT MY STRANGE KILL RATIO!!!!!! SOMETIMES I GET 18 KILLS A ROUND AND SOMETIMES I GET 6!!!!! WHO FRICKEN CARES?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

Flag Post

nobody likes it when a guy with a multiple grenade launcher ( mgl ) blocks the doors on the lower section in Kiev
they really should make the reload speed much slower and the amount of shells per reload

Flag Post

Yeah, since when did soldiers go around shooting that much with grenade launchers. lol

Flag Post

I haven’t seen no hacking.

Flag Post

You do realise you quoted yourself telling yourself to shut up?

AND SHUT UP ABOUT MY STRANGE KILL RATIO!!!!!! SOMETIMES I GET 18 KILLS A ROUND AND SOMETIMES I GET 6!!!!! WHO FRICKEN CARES?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

Flag Post

lol

Originally posted by Bibbobbib:

You do realise you quoted yourself telling yourself to shut up?