Vehicle - wher to shoot

15 posts

Flag Post

Hi, when i shoot to vehicle i shoot aim in some places? For example when i shoot to ppl i shoot to head and kill in 1 shoot. There are similar arenas in vehicle and heli?

Flag Post

Shoot the back of it, that is weakest.

Flag Post

i never knew that, so you mean you do more damage when you shoot the b-hind of the tank right?

Flag Post

A long time ago, i heard the vehicles have a very small weak spot, usually a window or something. A friend once blew up a tank with only one shot from the starter RPGs used by the demolition class. Usually they take a few shots. They were recently spawned too.

Not sure if this was hacks though. lol

Flag Post

For vehicles such as trucks and helis, hit either the window or the rear. For armored vehicles such as APCs, SPAAGs, and MBTs, hit them from the side or rear of them, where their armor is weaker.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WaffleSSMkII:

For vehicles such as trucks and helis, hit either the window or the rear. For armored vehicles such as APCs, SPAAGs, and MBTs, hit them from the side or rear of them, where their armor is weaker.

Is that true? lol

Never thought the devs would add the detail of different armor on sides.

Flag Post

Its true.
Generally vehicles are weaker when shot from behind.
For the long range artillery trucks, aim for the turret.

Not sure the `window` is actually true or not though.

Flag Post

In the new update the top of the turret of all tanks are weakest.

Flag Post

Hit where the missiles are placed on the mobile artillery and you will get a 1HIT.

Flag Post

is it possible now to be able to damage tanks with firearms? not just missles and rockets

Flag Post

It has always been possible to damage the vehicles with small arms.
It will be harder to do so after the update, since the range that small arm can hit the target is greatly reduced…

Flag Post

dude skylice, in the test server an entire round of m16 does NOTHING to the tanks

Flag Post

Of course, its not designed to deal with armored vehicles…

What im saying is that it still gives some damage to the vehicles.

Flag Post

but it dosen’t even NICK they planes, the anti air guns, the tanks AT ALL? it kind of pointless attacking a tank with a gun

Flag Post

umm ok.. yes..