anti air missile

9 posts

Flag Post

please make it kill jets in 2 shoots,because there’s always someone camping in base waiting for a jet that is fighting against other to boom it.

Flag Post

2 shots with what ?

Flag Post

Ignore this post.He is mistaking the helicopters for jets and he has no plans to make anti air missiles.

Flag Post

i don’t under stand what he means by waiting for a jet that is fighting against other to boom it.

Originally posted by xNikolau:

please make it kill jets in 2 shoots,because there’s always someone camping in base waiting for a jet that is fighting against other to boom it.

Flag Post

I think he meant to point out that there are too many campers in each base, taking down the jets that are fighting other targets.

Flag Post

but is they are good they will kill the enemy camper before they blow up the jet

Flag Post

and they still haven’t made the if-have-spawn-shield-can-not-shoot-ppl feature yet

Flag Post

talking about the test server.

Flag Post

yes,thats what i am talking about,they haven’t make the if have shield cannot shot feature yet
,and it sucks that if someone have more than 50 armor, you need at least 2 slits to kill em,which makes the knife more than useless