The new update.

40 posts

Flag Post

Youtube vid.

It isn’t fake http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hVfnVAcHms

Flag Post

and this the new update alpha : http://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rocketeergames.com%2Fredcrucible_test.html&session_token=xmTXCtteozlCdANsXcR0d5tjLAJ8MTM2NDU3NjY2OEAxMzY0NTYyMjY4

Flag Post

this is just completely useless, you are playing on the older version

Flag Post

no you aren’t…. new vehicles

Flag Post

Nope this is Red Crucible test
The place is called 73 Easting

Flag Post

yes,but this is not the newest

Flag Post

I don’t get it. it is…

They are constantly updating the test servers.

Duhh??? It isn’t compleatly finished.

Flag Post

not going to argue with that

Flag Post

when is it finished?

Flag Post

im thinking that they aren’t far away of finishing it. The still need to texture some buildings.

Flag Post

yup,even in ultra some buildings still are featureless, and i wish you can use those gigantic missles next to each main base

Flag Post

i think there will be a seeking missile launcher so it be possible to destroy jets norally

Flag Post
Originally posted by lolFABIlol:

i think there will be a seeking missile launcher so it be possible to destroy jets norally

Why would they add seeking missiles when they’ve already got an effective SAM tank?

Flag Post

naahhh. You already have 4 anti aircraft guns and an anti aircraft tank in each base

Flag Post

well. since we already have modeled missiles, they might come up with something.

btw guys, lots has been added to the test server today.
New map, and new vehicles. Check it out

Flag Post

In 73 easting, red has an unfair advantage, their jets can hover. Their like helicopters on steroids? I like the new map though.

Flag Post

But the blue jets seem to be more agile,and in the newest update,when you shoot bullets from the jet, its more inaccurate because the circle thing that indicaites where you bullet will shot to will have a sezuire,so it becomes more inaccurate.And there is a new map called Grimrog,the blue side spawn on a fleet with have A vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) and choppers, the is aircraft carrier with smaller ships around it, I think they all have anti air craft guns and each have at least one A vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) and a chopper.The red spawn inland in 2 different airbases,with one airbase have 2 jets with 2 jeeps, and the other with i think 8 jets with a couple of choppers and tanks

Flag Post

and i think the old brown jets of the reds are better than the current blue jets of the red team. they look so ulgy

Flag Post

Do those jets on Grimrog work?… every time i get in one i get stuck

Flag Post

Yea, Im having the same problem.
I first thought it was a mac issue, since I had no trouble using it on Windows.
I asked Lo, and he said its working fine for him on mac, and advised me to clear unity cache first.
I will report how it goes after I do that

Flag Post

it works for me thought. althought for some reason it alway get caught no fire everytime i land so i have to get out before it blows

Flag Post

and did you notice when you blow up the choppers pink smoke come out?

Flag Post

Lol, the test server isnt working for me now >.<

Flag Post

maybe because the devs right now is updating the test server on to the actual server Hopefully :)

Flag Post

yea same here