The new update. page 2

40 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by HindleyChanH:

maybe because the devs right now is updating the test server on to the actual server Hopefully :)

Can only hope

Flag Post

Seems they update the test server a whole lot more than the actual server.

Flag Post

yeah,they already got 2 new maps and 3 different jets and 1 new chopper and they haven’t updated the test server yet

Flag Post

how do you know this. Hindley? 3 new jets? I thought that they removed the hover one.

Flag Post

Not exactly 3 new jets, more like 3 new models of the jets.

Flag Post

3 new sitting ducks type of jets

Flag Post
Originally posted by theguitarister:

3 new sitting ducks type of jets

It’s true.

Flag Post

sorry,but it is kind of unfair that red team have VTOL jets both in es lasting and grimrog while the blue uses the marine jet that is VTOL in grimrog but uses the no vertical liftoff jet in eslasting, so red team gains the advantage,since they don’t need runways to fly.And the red teams jet can hover in both es lasting and grimrog but the blue team jet can only hover in grimrog,and not eslasting

Flag Post

Guys, its only a test server. Stuff are changing daily there.
Just wait for the finalized version, and then start going for the detail.

Flag Post

they really should make the red team jet in es lasting to the old brown-sharp-headed-jet instead of the vtol jet, that way it will be more fair for blue,and they will have to fix the fact that when the choppers in grimrog explode,purple stuff come out.And i wish they added a grimrog type chopper in main bases of both teams in es lasting

Flag Post

how can i enter a test server?

Flag Post

…. go here http://www.rocketeergames.com/redcrucible_test.html

Flag Post

and can some one tell me why the fuck does the knife just do 50 damage? Because its almost completley useless for me since i use it to murder people in the back,and now since i am level 10 in the test server, almost everyone got more than 50 armor so knifing is just completly stupid in knife games and for backstabbing people

Flag Post

and can some one tell me why the fuck does the knife just do 50 damage? Because its almost completley useless for me since i use it to murder people in the back,and now since i am level 10 in the test server, almost everyone got more than 50 armor so knifing is just completly stupid in knife games and for backstabbing people

If you buy it with hp it does 200 damage.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bibbobbib:

If you buy it with hp it does 200 damage.

oh thanks but it said so in the shop