Red Crucible Based on What?

19 posts

Flag Post

i think Red Crucible seems based on During Cold war,or maybe Even World War 2,it is because British,German,USA and USSR are in the game.the map Frostbite is possibly during the USSr attacking a town or country somewhere near Russia.

Flag Post

Its supposed to be [if world war 3 happened]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Skyalice:

Its supposed to be [if world war 3 happened]

Which it might if north Korea fucks things up.

Flag Post

NK will probably fuck up and decide to blow up SK

Flag Post

this game is now a cheap copy of bf3,omg…

Flag Post
Originally posted by xNikolau:

this game is now a cheap copy of bf3,omg…

Nope, rc2 doesn’t have annoying pricks who always call you a noob every time you kill them

Flag Post

Yes, we do have those annoying types who ALWAYS call you noob or scream hacks when you kill them.It’s just not done on a microphone is all.

Flag Post

luckily there will be no more mgls so now it depends more on the skill,not the weapon

Flag Post

well not talking about community

Flag Post

if they make microphones in-game the lag will just be pathetic

Flag Post

I dont think ingame voice chat will effect the gameplay at all. Devs will need to prepare a different server for this, if I am correct. It will be really annoying to hear all the people yelling at each other at the same time though. Still, a cool idea.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HindleyChanH:

if they make microphones in-game the lag will just be pathetic

How will it cause lag?

Flag Post

I dunno. But if they are going to do this then they need to figure out the language difficulty about this game

Flag Post
Originally posted by killbill1:

I dunno. But if they are going to do this then they need to figure out the language difficulty about this game

meaning ?

Flag Post

meaning ?

he probably there will be some guys speaking english,some guys speaking portugese,some guys speaking brazilian and so on,,,, and I think he means it will cause lag to make a universal translator or something

Flag Post

sorry. I live in England. I dunno: I don’t know

Flag Post

meaning ?

What the heck do you mean!?

… sorry killbill lol, Your sentence perfectly makes sense, not sure what I was thinking back then.
I dont think there is going to be a big problem about the language.
This is a USA server, and most of us do speak English, fluently or little bit.

Flag Post

Many of you guys may not know, but this game started out as a mod for BF2 and BF 1942 as a “World War 3” mod in 2005~2006 ish. Hence the CS 1.6 like graphics in 2013. Some of the first player models were made in the 2005~2006 range. And some of the first guns included were the SA7 and the PKMG, they were modeled about 7 years ago. It wasn’t until 2008 that they started to decide what game engine to use. And a few years after, they demoed the A7 autobahn bridge map.

Flag Post
Originally posted by beta212:

Many of you guys may not know, but this game started out as a mod for BF2 and BF 1942 as a “World War 3” mod in 2005~2006 ish. Hence the CS 1.6 like graphics in 2013. Some of the first player models were made in the 2005~2006 range. And some of the first guns included were the SA7 and the PKMG, they were modeled about 7 years ago. It wasn’t until 2008 that they started to decide what game engine to use. And a few years after, they demoed the A7 autobahn bridge map.

Why did you need to bump this fucking old thread 4 months ago?