Need Some Help & Info

16 posts

Flag Post

What are the level gaps that separate rooms?

When the 2.5 update was out I became level 5 (I never knew what level I was before the update but I was sure it was lower than 5), and I had no extra coins or honor points. I thought I would have some extra honor points for the levels I gained before the update?

Do all Tier 5 weapons need to be bought by coins?

Do the default weapons (the ones you don’t need to unlock to use) have the same damage as those that you need to unlock?

While I was playing I got enough EXP to level up, but then I left the room and went offline. The next day when I logged back in, I was on the next level already, and I did not receive the coins or honor points for the level up. Why so?

Why the hell do you need to unlock default weapons?

Flag Post

All the weapons/armor under Tier 10 are all buyable with HP, Tier 10 and above you need 50 coins. Well, that’s what I’ve heard anyway.

Flag Post

I’m at level 10 but it seems that the Tier 5 weapons are only available for 50 coins. Does level affect it?

Flag Post

yes lvl does affect it

Flag Post

In which way?

Flag Post

so say ur lvl 5 adn u lvl up u cna unlock anew gun then lvl 7 a new gun etc.

Flag Post

Found it out, something like that.

To unlock a new gun for honor points you need to reach the level lock (in red) on the next gun in the chain.

Now for the other questions…

Flag Post

One more question. Why is there a (1/2) beside the “Tier 5” in the weapon info screen when you click on a gun?

Flag Post

Ahhh ok thanks.

Flag Post

I bought the West German Cap “Kappe Woodlands” for 25 coins, it has 185 armor but when I equiped it my armor is still at 50?

Flag Post

At this time helmets do not add to your armor. It has been said it prevents headshots, but we all know it doesn’t. Long story short, it’s cosmetic for now.

Flag Post

Damned devs, there goes 25 coins.

Flag Post

Oh crap, wish I hadn’t spent 3,600 honor points on helmets.

Flag Post

Hey WTF why doesn’t the Tier 1 British Flak Vest I unlocked via HP add 50 armor?!

Flag Post

Because it is Tier 1. Every vest starts from Tier 1, meaning it only gives you 50 armour (Not 100 in total, just 50 default)
Then you have to start upgrading your Vest… Tier 2 will give you slightly more armour, and eventually Tier 12 will give you 896 armour.

Flag Post

Ohhhhh….. thanks a lot!