buy weapons/armor with non bought points

16 posts

Flag Post

we need to have some stuff (not basic crap) no offense but people need to be able to compete with people who spend like a hundred dollars on points ohh and add gillie suits for 500 bought points and 5000 non bought that is all thank you for your time

Flag Post

please dont flag for my picture its my heritage

Flag Post

you alreay can compete…….

Flag Post

I think this game has incredible free player gameplay. You can compete at all levels with the free weapons and it’s still tons of fun and not much of a challenge.

Flag Post

how else are they suposed to make money
i mean pepole still play evan with no extras

Flag Post

Oh, it’s difficult to buy a weapon because you don’t know is it fit you? I bought a G3 sniper and it is such a crap. I though full bar of “accuracy” and almost full bar of “power” means it is a cool weapon. But it is not better that any free weapon. It’s really don’t have a sniper scope, just a zoom of 1.2, and it don’t have any accuracy at all, because flying bullet distribution is like a pistole one. I wanted a cool gun for 5$, and I’ve got a bad stuff. I won’t buy any other gun, because I’m not sure that I paying for. Why can’t I sell it and buy something better?

Flag Post

Why didn’t you try with Honor points before you buy it with real coins?
Or ask one of your in game friends which sniper rifle is best buy….

G3 is kind of weak if you compare with M82 and OSV, but it isnt that bad..
I bet you are just rapidly firing or simply not so good at sniping :|

Flag Post

In this case, I had no opportunity to rent it, of course I would if I could. I thought a full green bar is enough to decide. It have a bad scope to use it as a sniper gun, but it is too inaccurate to use it as an assault rifle.

Flag Post

Yeah I have the g3 sniper permanent and it seems to have got a lot worse. I hope this is a glitch because bullets do not reach the end of the barrel and then turn left. And the scope has the same field of view as normally looking. In general though all snipers need to be more accurate.

Flag Post

I play with just the basic weapons and I can beat even the best of them (If I’m on form). You don’t need the weapons, just tactics and a bit of luck and skill. I can even beat the Elite Squad people most of the time. The point is, skill is the only factor you need to play well.

Flag Post

Most es are… ahem

Flag Post

^——- *Cough*Noobs*Cough* :P

Flag Post

not necessarily noobs.. but huge gap between good and bad

They also copied almost all part of my old s.s website to their own, words and picture
I commented that if they can just ask me , i will let you use, no problem
Next day they just deleted that comment haha

Flag Post

Maybe learn how to type. Idiot.

Flag Post

lol you just love saying “learn how to type” assuming from your older posts :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by dylansabeastling:

Maybe learn how to type. Idiot.

He managed to type his post pretty well, I don’t see your problem. He has clearly learned how to type otherwise how would he have all his 237 posts?