New Map Favela !!

19 posts

Flag Post

Well since we got this new close range combat map
Lets share our thoughts and spots or a bug you found

In my opinion Favela is

Well modeled and a nice concept, but too few access to upper floor which makes a big advantage for Red side.

Flag Post

I agree, 10:1 red will win due to acess of roofs, they can sneak up on the flanks, shoot from above, etc. And if red MUST Have
these benifits, then give blue some extra players [in a 12v12 match 16 blue vs 8 red with red having the roffing advantage] etc. Also needs SMGs and more mobile weapans along with different sound effects for the sniper.

Flag Post

unfortunately, the sad fact is that red gets more players than blue side… like 14-10 since everyone rushed and press join Red button at the same time :/

Flag Post

I think this map would be awesome if it was flat instead of on a hillside.

Flag Post

Imo this is the best most fun map but I agree that red will always win but if blue can work as a team they will need but you know some act like nubs and rush into the fight.

Flag Post

lol those nubs will be me, but i usually kill off 3 before i die

Flag Post

well im kind of happy because its the easiest map to collect airstrikes with kill streaks.
If you jump on one of the roofs near blue base and use MGL, you can get 40-5 or something like that pretty easily.
People will go crazy in chat though haha

Flag Post

Yeah this map makes MGL op. I think they should add an underground sewer system to the map.

Flag Post

well apparently there was an update today it seems…
some walls added to limit access on the roof

Flag Post

YES! The devs saw his most likely, gonna check it out

Flag Post

As we see how players use this map, I will be able to modify/restrict certain areas (for Red) to give Blue team a better chance.

Flag Post

i think its better balanced now… still red has alittle advantage though
it all depends on player’s skill… which i like about it :)

Flag Post

You need to remove the invisible walls and put some barriers there, I keep trying to hide then BAM I run into an invisible barrier and get killed.

Flag Post

Big Agree! good point i had a same problem

Flag Post

Yeah it’s a really well made map.
One disvantage.
It’s laggy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bibbobbib:

You need to remove the invisible walls and put some barriers there, I keep trying to hide then BAM I run into an invisible barrier and get killed.

Totally agree.

Flag Post

should zoom in minimap

Flag Post

you can zoom and zoom out by pressing – and +
if that what you meant to ask

Flag Post

How about fixing all the poorly designed geometry where people get stuck, like, the top of every staircase and the entrance to the lowest building on the blue side and every sidewalk…