Mobs

69 posts

Flag Post

This game need mobs, because it gets boring after the sapphire pick. Post some suggestions below and see if the developer sees it.

For ex. Skeleton, Slime, Zombie, Bat, Thief, Griefer (lol we already have enough of those these days), Soldiers and so forth…

Flag Post

this game is a bad rip-off of minecraft and i am only here because my friend had to leave and we were on a journey we were playing MINECRAFT not a piece of crap

Flag Post

No it’s a rip off of Terria.

Flag Post
Originally posted by blaster500:

this game is a bad rip-off of minecraft and i am only here because my friend had to leave and we were on a journey we were playing MINECRAFT not a piece of crap

Originally posted by watwii:

No it’s a rip off of Terria.

One question for both of you,,, UMADBRO?

Flag Post

not Terria Terarria dude rly?

Flag Post

its a ripoff of nothing you guys just failed … LOL

Flag Post

It is not a “Ripoff” it is just in the same genre.

Flag Post

buahahaha

Flag Post

ok calling this a ripoff of minecraft means your calling minecraft or terrraria a ripoff LOL

Flag Post

lava: its not a ‘mob’ but lava would still be cool

dirt eater: eats dirt as its name says

Flag Post

pretty cool.

Flag Post

Angry mob is a good idea

Flag Post

Stop fighting about it, it’s a freaking mining game. It’s not supposed to have monsters. You noobs need to stop fighting before we have another Terraria Vs. Minecraft thing again…

Flag Post
Originally posted by xGAM3FREAKx:

We werent fighting about it its just the minecraft and terraria noobs just annoying us terraria vs minecraft shit is stupid. and nobody goes with that shit anymore. only noobs who take it soooooooo serious do. Drop it its over

You called them stupid after they “dropped” it. So you’re a hypocrite for saying that only noobs take it so seriously. Just saying. Either way, I wouldn’t really appreciate mobs in this game, but that’s just me, so I don’t know.

Flag Post

.. u failed xD

Flag Post

Terraria is for action players. Minecraft is for creative players. None is better than the other. Saying minecraft is a rip off of terraria or terraria a rip off of minecraft is basicly saying the first game of a genre is the ruler. Any other games would be considered a rip off of the first. any ways, i would like basic mobs that cant attack you but if you kill them you get materials like leather. Maybe even a whole new mode where you build a fortress and survive waves of hostile mobs. I know this game is mining but it could go really far.

Flag Post

^ I agree.

Flag Post

i think infiniminer came out then minecraft came out…. am i right? <:

Flag Post
Originally posted by PwNa4G3m4sT3r:

I believe that Minecraft was inspired by Infiniminer… so you are correct (if I’m right that is).

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by PwNa4G3m4sT3r:

Great you necro’ed this dead thread. (Not that it really matters since this forum is so young)

Flag Post
Originally posted by datata:

I’m pretty sure there are other mining flash/video games before minecraft and terraria…. and besides these games were based (“ripoff”) of real mining. The basics of the game is not really a unique idea, its just general. Differences in each game of its category makes it unique. If your worried about the game patent (or it being a “ripoff”), go to the website and you will see a copyright logo (bottom).

Anyways, This game may need more than just mobs. It needs something different so that it wouldn’t be categorize as an inferior version of the other mining games.

adding something like water?

Flag Post

if this is based off of minecraft, there should be creepers in this too, except they only destroy dirt blocks and grass blocks within their explosion radius

Flag Post

this game needs mobs but not something already used good ideas would be e.g water with pirahnas or computer contolled peaple with wood swords or something that try to attack you or beavers that from time to time eat wood

Flag Post

oh great what of cursed swords that cost 2 (any thing to buy) and haves a %50 aucaray to rob any thing like 5 – 10 exp?
and a wodden shield that evades the aucaaray in a 15-20!