{Currrently Closed} The Aether Twilight Miners [ATM] page 10

557 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by legofreakKO345:

Hello again. As I said, I WANT TO JOIN ATM PLEASE! Thank you.

Errm. Sorry, won’t happen again. You’re added. :)

Flag Post

Thank you, my lord. Now tell me, where is the clan’s hangout? Or mine? Or house? Or whatever?

Flag Post

Btw I just made a training area yesterday…. basically you mine about 18 blocks and put em back.

Ranges from diamonds to amythests but is currently out of order… from Fart_Waffle sfor forgetting to put them back.

Flag Post

Extra Info(for rank points)
level 18
all picks
12 picks total
also can you put my name at the ranks plz?

Flag Post

Picks Are Exactly
2 gold
2 rarium
1 amnyest
1 topaz
1 emarld
1 ruby
1 saphire
3 diamond
picks

Flag Post

One Question Pogo When Are You On I Have Lots Of Questions and i dont want to keep on posting on this page

Flag Post

i am sorry for some members if war dragons hostility some of our members cant wait to rush in to battle

Flag Post

oh and in latin this clans name is Aether Crepusculum minutor and and aether in latin means sky or air

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaredShaw99:

i am sorry for some members if war dragons hostility some of our members cant wait to rush in to battle

Ah, it’s ok. I love you’re member’s lust for battle, it really helps in wars.

Flag Post
Originally posted by legofreakKO345:

Thank you, my lord. Now tell me, where is the clan’s hangout? Or mine? Or house? Or whatever?

Ah, it’s called Twilight City. :) Unfortunately it glitched or something. . .so really it’s how it was a month ago.

oh and in latin this clans name is Aether Crepusculum minutor and and aether in latin means sky or air

Ah, that’s cool, I see you put some thinking into that name. :D

EDIT: sorry for double post.

Flag Post

Now that is cool and also proves to Fart that your old then 13 >=D!!!
EDIT: We like have had 2600 views on this fourm!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by LukeLuke204:

Ikr? Quite an accomplishment =)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gogo1267896:

Ikr? Quite an accomplishment =)

We also have like 240 posts…

Flag Post

Im lvl. 9 can I join i got sapphire pickaxe working on getting all of them and I play often

Flag Post

hey gogo i know a place where we could hang out
if you want
it also used to be a store but its still a hang out for my old club

Flag Post
Originally posted by landon2251:

hey gogo i know a place where we could hang out
if you want
it also used to be a store but its still a hang out for my old club

Ah, cool, btw you’re accepted.

Originally posted by coolshalowrocker:

Im lvl. 9 can I join i got sapphire pickaxe working on getting all of them and I play often

Accepted. :)

Flag Post

Aether Aether where does that sound familliar… hmmmmmmmm ah ha its a Minecraft mod

Flag Post

Heres The Link To The Hangout Info I Was Talking About
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/125-block-miner/topics/311095-twilight-mining-hangout-sign-up?page=1#posts-6571440
Also put it on the first page so people know.
One more thing i need your opinion is 4000 diamonds worth a lightning pick? Because Its So Much Work

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/125-block-miner/topics/311095-twilight-mining-hangout-sign-up?page=1#posts-6571440
One more thing i need your opinion is 4000 diamonds worth a lightning pick? Because Its So Much Work

Ah, ok.

Everyone, I wil need your help! The Twilight city has been griefed by lvl 5 n00bs and some idiot who thinks they can just take what they want! Can I have volunteers to help rebuild?

Flag Post

Ah, ok.

Everyone, I wil need your help! The Twilight city has been griefed by lvl 5 n00bs and some idiot who thinks they can just take what they want! Can I have volunteers to help rebuild?

Me!

Flag Post

Heres The Link To The Hangout Info I Was Talking About http://www.kongregate.com/forums/125-block-miner/topics/311095-twilight-mining-hangout-sign-up?page=1#posts-6571440 Also put it on the first page so people know. One more thing i need your opinion is 4000 diamonds worth a lightning pick? Because Its So Much Work

Ah, ok.

Ill volunteers Also :O

Flag Post

Ah, ok.

Me!

Thanks, Luke, wanna meet soon? Maybe we can set a date.

Ah, ok.

And of course thank you landon. We can meet soon, very soon, I am on right now.

Flag Post

Ah, ok.

Me!

Thanks, Luke, wanna meet soon? Maybe we can set a date.

Ah, ok.

And of course thank you landon. We can meet soon, very soon, I am on right now.

24/11/12 what time zones you in?

Flag Post

Can I join?

Flag Post

My time zone is eastern
and can someone donate a diamond pick i’ve been hacked! :(