{Currrently Closed} The Aether Twilight Miners [ATM] page 12

557 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gogo1267896:
Originally posted by LukeLuke204:
Originally posted by Beast1124:

I wanna join.

accepted.

Wait a sec, can I have your level?

Originally posted by Sensano:

Ermm.. Hello!
I have: 1Daimond Pick,5Gold Picks,2Amethyst Picks,1Rarium Pick
I am lvl:14.
I usually just travel to diffrent worlds and support newbies buy donating
pickaxes and ores.I am basically a merchant.My goal right now is to
find a lightning/tri-blade pick that I can trade for so I can sell my
Daimond one.Can I join? ;D

Accepted!

F.Y.I: My kong account is usually going to be borrowed for my little brother. I play on blockminer.com on my laptop. I will create a new world ( that i am usually gonna be in ) called: ACMC. :3

edit: YAY BEGGINNING OF PAGE 12@ ;3

 
Flag Post

Oh. I 4got 2 mention. I switched my accounts because sombody hacked my old one. Now i’m only lvl 8 :( but i haz transferred all my stoof!
:D

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Sensano:

Oh. I 4got 2 mention. I switched my accounts because sombody hacked my old one. Now i’m only lvl 8 :( but i haz transferred all my stoof!
:D

Hmm that’s good.


On a totaly unrelated note, 12th page! xD

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

sensano please refrain form sending and posting spam on this forum.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by kboy101:

sensano please refrain form sending and posting spam on this forum.

Indeed, do not spam this page. This is your warning. Further offense will lead to punishments.

 
Flag Post

I would like to join this clan.

Level: 48.

Achievements I qualify for:
Not that “rare” 20 pts – Get rarium pickaxe
First Gemstone 40 pts – Get Amethyst pickaxe
Electric Yellow 50 pts – Get Topaz pickaxe
Halfway There! 80 pts – Get Emerald pickaxe
Red as Fire 100 pts – Get ruby pickaxe
Royal Blue 120 pts – get sapphire pickaxe
Shiny! 150 pts – get diamond pickaxe
Pickaxe of Thor 200 pts – Obtain thunder pick
Three Blades of Destruction 350 pts – Obtain the Tri-pick
Welcome! 10 pts – start to play this game
n00b 15 pts – lvl 3
Beginner 20 pts – lvl 5
Adept Player 40 pts – lvl 10
Elite Player 80 pts – lvl 20
Block Master 150 pts – lvl 30
JUST GO OUTSIDE ALREADY 200 points – lvl 40
The Richest Man In The World 190 pts – mine ten-thousand diamonds.
Beginning 3 points – Achieve 1 pickaxe
Wannabie Collector 5 points – Achieve 5 pickaxes
Starter pack 8 points – Achieve 10 pickaxes
New Collector 10 points – Achieve 25 picskaxe

My pickaxe at the moment: Tri-blade.

What I can contribute:
I can mine out worlds and spaces for the clan for their building projects and mine materials the clan needs.

 
Flag Post

we would be glad to have you yeni. welcome

 
Flag Post

hey yeni nice to see you remember me?

 
Flag Post

ill probally start the christmas in 2 days or so

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by landon2251:

ill probally start the christmas in 2 days or so

Are you talking about the Christamas Event? Either way, I’m looking forward to it.


Landon, you are given the special title of Mod! You can now accept members into this alliance.

Originally posted by Yenihime:

I would like to join this clan.

Level: 48.

Achievements I qualify for:
Not that “rare” 20 pts – Get rarium pickaxe
First Gemstone 40 pts – Get Amethyst pickaxe
Electric Yellow 50 pts – Get Topaz pickaxe
Halfway There! 80 pts – Get Emerald pickaxe
Red as Fire 100 pts – Get ruby pickaxe
Royal Blue 120 pts – get sapphire pickaxe
Shiny! 150 pts – get diamond pickaxe
Pickaxe of Thor 200 pts – Obtain thunder pick
Three Blades of Destruction 350 pts – Obtain the Tri-pick
Welcome! 10 pts – start to play this game
n00b 15 pts – lvl 3
Beginner 20 pts – lvl 5
Adept Player 40 pts – lvl 10
Elite Player 80 pts – lvl 20
Block Master 150 pts – lvl 30
JUST GO OUTSIDE ALREADY 200 points – lvl 40
The Richest Man In The World 190 pts – mine ten-thousand diamonds.
Beginning 3 points – Achieve 1 pickaxe
Wannabie Collector 5 points – Achieve 5 pickaxes
Starter pack 8 points – Achieve 10 pickaxes
New Collector 10 points – Achieve 25 picskaxe

My pickaxe at the moment: Tri-blade.

What I can contribute:
I can mine out worlds and spaces for the clan for their building projects and mine materials the clan needs.

You are accepted. Welcome Yenime! (Btw, maybe we can work out a time for clearing that mine. What time zone are you?)

Originally posted by kboy101:

we’ve been joined by scarybrian!

Who’s scarybrian?

 
Flag Post

Baweump.


So what do you guys think the Christamas event should be? A scavenger hunt? A maze with rewards? Hurry, we only have 14 more days!

 
Flag Post

How is landon a mod?

 
Flag Post

we probally have different worlds with different christmas events anyway we
might need helps

 
Flag Post

good news im gona start playing block miner more so we can do the hangout and the christmas event and by helps i mean helpers on my last post

 
Flag Post

can someone donate a world for christmas because i only have 2 worlds one is for the christmas maze and the other is for the hangout (by the way it is closed due to christmas events)

 
Flag Post

ya know there is a button that say’s edit…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by kboy101:

ya know there is a button that say’s edit…

Landon, the “Edit Post” is right above the “Quote Post” option.

Originally posted by Fart_Waffle:

How is landon a mod?

He’s actually been pretty helpful to the clan ever since he’s joined. He’s still learning everything, but I trust his choice in accepting members. I’m also giving kboy a break ;).

 
Flag Post

I’ve been a member for over a month :)
Also I thought of new achievements:
Normal Membership – 10 points – Be a member for at least a week
Cool Membership – 30 points – Be a member for at least a month
Epic Membership – 50 points – Be a member for at least one whole season (Winter,Spring,Summer,or Fall)
CRAZY MEMBERSHIP – 100 points – Be a member for at least a year

 
Flag Post

I like those landon

 
Flag Post

So do I
(Note: I’ve been watching the fourms for weeks… nothing as interesting as this though :D )

 
Flag Post

I’m back guys! Anyways, great idea, landon I’ll surely add them right now.

 
Flag Post

I am back as well.

 
Flag Post

Not many people play block miner these days :(

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by landon2251:

Not many people play block miner these days :(

I wish there were more than 4 people online at once.