{Currrently Closed} The Aether Twilight Miners [ATM] page 15

557 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by kboy101:

Sorry I haven’t been around, been down with the flu and not really feelin’ it.

Yeah it’s fine, I’ve been pretty sick myself.

 
Flag Post

?^~PAGE 15!!!!!!!!~^?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by landon2251:

?^~PAGE 15!!!!!!!!~^?

Amazing huh? XD

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Gogo1267896:
Originally posted by landon2251:

?^~PAGE 15!!!!!!!!~^?

Amazing huh? XD

And 4000+ Views 8D

 
Flag Post

I think there’s no one left that’s active…might aswell close the recruiting and move this as an informational thread. What do you guys think?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Gogo1267896:

I think there’s no one left that’s active…might aswell close the recruiting and move this as an informational thread. What do you guys think?

NAR
The amount of views we get daily mean there must be ateast 6-15 people active or 3-5 people active and other viewers of sometihing like that :/

 
Flag Post

There used to be a bunch of people playing block miner! But now there are barely people active.

 
Flag Post

war dragon lives

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by JaredShaw99:

war dragon lives

We have atleast 4 active mems you probs only have yourself and maybe 1 or 2 if your lucky no offense. It’s lives… but only on the egde of a sword.

 
Flag Post

I’m still around guys, just haven’t seen a need to post.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by kboy101:

I’m still around guys, just haven’t seen a need to post.

I know you and fart are for sure cause i see you’s online gogo and landon post often enough to know and then theres the random person.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by LukeLuke204:
Originally posted by kboy101:

I’m still around guys, just haven’t seen a need to post.

I know you and fart are for sure cause i see you’s online gogo and landon post often enough to know and then theres the random person.

It’s a good time having 4 active members post regularly on the forums. Thanks for the support in the clan guys, couldn’t make it this far without you.

Edit: Don’t forget Yenime. He’s still around.

Edit 2: I’ll be opening the recruiting again. I have a feeling some active players are still lurking around.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Gogo1267896:
Originally posted by LukeLuke204:
Originally posted by kboy101:

I’m still around guys, just haven’t seen a need to post.

I know you and fart are for sure cause i see you’s online gogo and landon post often enough to know and then theres the random person.

It’s a good time having 4 active members post regularly on the forums. Thanks for the support in the clan guys, couldn’t make it this far without you.

Edit: Don’t forget Yenime. He’s still around.

Edit 2: I’ll be opening the recruiting again. I have a feeling some active players are still lurking around.

Yenime is the random person i was saying here \/ \/
Originally posted by Gogo1267896:
Originally posted by LukeLuke204:
Originally posted by kboy101:

I’m still around guys, just haven’t seen a need to post.

I know you and fart are for sure cause i see you’s online gogo and landon post often enough to know and then theres the random person.

 
Flag Post

im lvl 14 with sapphire pickaxe

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by bobyocool:

im lvl 14 with sapphire pickaxe

Yeah I saw your PM you’re added.

 
Flag Post

finally atleast someone is joining.
Heres an idea! Go to the other multiplayer games and tell them about block miner. Therefore having block miner popular and having more members
I guess more people are playing block miner after all. So just help advertise ill help too.
Also one question. You never put me on the achievements thing….. I’ve been asking you to put me on the achievement thing ever since i joined the clan….
Should I make a game advertising the crew or do you think its too much work?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by landon2251:

finally atleast someone is joining.
Heres an idea! Go to the other multiplayer games and tell them about block miner. Therefore having block miner popular and having more members
I guess more people are playing block miner after all. So just help advertise ill help too.
Also one question. You never put me on the achievements thing….. I’ve been asking you to put me on the achievement thing ever since i joined the clan….
Should I make a game advertising the crew or do you think its too much work?

You don’t have to work that hard landon. All you can do is kindly advertise the game. If Erebus won’t we will.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Gogo1267896:
Originally posted by landon2251:

finally atleast someone is joining.
Heres an idea! Go to the other multiplayer games and tell them about block miner. Therefore having block miner popular and having more members
I guess more people are playing block miner after all. So just help advertise ill help too.
Also one question. You never put me on the achievements thing….. I’ve been asking you to put me on the achievement thing ever since i joined the clan….
Should I make a game advertising the crew or do you think its too much work?

You don’t have to work that hard mommy. All you can do is crazily advertise the game. If Erebus won’t we will.

What about the achievement thing?

 
Flag Post

Landon, can i say you are Block Miners local Super-Tool

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Fart_Waffle:

Landon, can i say you are Block Miners local Super-Tool

?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by landon2251:
Originally posted by Fart_Waffle:

Landon, can i say you are Block Miners local Super-Tool

?

lol

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Fart_Waffle:

Landon, can i say you are Block Miners local Super-Tool

Is that an insault? Or a complement?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by landon2251:
Originally posted by Fart_Waffle:

Landon, can i say you are Block Miners local Super-Tool

Is that an insault? Or a complement?

it’s spelt insult

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by LukeLuke204:
Originally posted by landon2251:
Originally posted by Fart_Waffle:

Landon, can i say you are Block Miners local Super-Tool

Is that an insault? Or a complement?

it’s spelt insult

What ever

 
Flag Post

what do we do in the group