{Currrently Closed} The Aether Twilight Miners [ATM] page 5

557 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Failman1:

ill join
lvl 17

pickaxe dimond

have 715 dimonds

I think you’re already in this alliance. I will update your lvl.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LukeLuke204:
May I suggest this achievements (there's alot): I see a light. 5 pts - make a thousand small torches. DOOMS DAY. 10 pts - make a thousand large tourches. Dirty! 10 pts - mine a thousand dirt. Dirtbag! 25 pts - mine ten-thousand dirt. Dirt pebbles 10 pts - mine a thousand clay. Dirt boulders 25 pts - mine ten-thousand clay. Grassy? 10 pts - mine a thousand grass. Meadows 25 pts - mine ten-thousand grass. Timber! 10 pts - mine a thousand maples. Lumber Jack 30 pts - mine a ten-thousand maples. Rake 10 pts - mine a thousand maple leaves. Gardener 25 pts - mine ten-thousand maple leaves. Sweet-tooth 10 pts - mine a thousand pieces of candy. The Candyman 25 pts - mine ten-thousand pieces of candy. TNT... BOOM 15 pts - Mine a thousand sulfur. .... Nuked! 35 pts - mine ten-thousand salfur. Wall... 15 pts - mine a tousand stones. Crush the Castle 40 pts - mine ten-thousand stones. Iron is healthy 15 pts - mine a thousand iron. Are you obessed?!? 40 pts - mine ten-thousand iron. Dirt ore? 15 pts - mine a thousand bronze. You must be obessed!!! 35 pts - mine ten-thousand bronze. Knight 20 pts - mine a thousand steel. Robot 45 pts - mine ten-thousand steel. What is that? 20 pts - Mine a thousand rarium. Rarium Scientist 45 pts - Mine ten-thousand rarium. Fools gold 20 pts - Mine a thousand gold. The Golden Age! 45 pts - Mine ten-thousand gold. Amethyst pickaxe? 25 pts - Mine a thousand amethyst. Royalty? 50 pts - Mine ten-tousand amethyst. Pancakes! 40 pts - Mine a thousand topaz. The Legacy of Ten-Thousand Suns. 70 pts - Mine ten-thousand topaz. FAKE GRASS! 45 pts - Mine a thousand emerald. Martians! 90 pts - Mine ten-thousand emerald. Roses are red... 60 pts - Mine a thousand rubys. BLOODY HELL 120 pts - Mine ten-thousand rubys. Over-flowing lakes. 80 pts - Mine a thousand sapphires. 2012 ): 145 pts - Mine ten-thousand sapphires. Shiny 100 pts - Mine a thousand diamonds. (By Josmala)The Richest Man In The World 190 pts - mine ten-thousand diamonds.
-cough cough- thanks -cough cough- credit -cough cough- awesome.

Flag Post

IDEAS FOR ACHEIVEMENTS:
1) Treasure Chest (Not collect, but MINE a red chest and store it in your inventory.) 30 pts
2) Glistering Mansion (Build a diamond house made out of diamond ore, diamond bricks, or polished, and fill every open block in the house with torches to make it shine.) 20 pts
3) Counter-Grief (Rebuild a griefed house, delete a swear message, or de-op a griefer who is griefing your server.) 40 pts since it’s rare
4) Facepalm (Try to mine a diamond with a gold pickaxe) 5 pts
5) @TM (Make a Twilight Miner tribute building) 20 pts
6) Alice In Wonderland (Dig and fall down a hole that goes from the surface to the bottom of the world.) 10 pts
7) Parkour (Jump from one block to another, at least 3 blocks apart, no starfuel, no things on the edge of the blocks to catch you, this is a challenge for slow computers) 10 pts
This is for all..

Flag Post
Originally posted by Joshmala:

IDEAS FOR ACHEIVEMENTS:
1) Treasure Chest (Not collect, but MINE a red chest and store it in your inventory.) 30 pts
2) Glistering Mansion (Build a diamond house made out of diamond ore, diamond bricks, or polished, and fill every open block in the house with torches to make it shine.) 20 pts
3) Counter-Grief (Rebuild a griefed house, delete a swear message, or de-op a griefer who is griefing your server.) 40 pts since it’s rare
4) Facepalm (Try to mine a diamond with a gold pickaxe) 5 pts
5) @TM (Make a Twilight Miner tribute building) 20 pts
6) Alice In Wonderland (Dig and fall down a hole that goes from the surface to the bottom of the world.) 10 pts
7) Parkour (Jump from one block to another, at least 3 blocks apart, no starfuel, no things on the edge of the blocks to catch you, this is a challenge for slow computers) 10 pts
This is for all..

Interesting, reminds me of minecraft but I’ll add them.

Flag Post

can i be moved up to the elite miners? also i have a trade map, drop by and see. its kboy’s trade

Flag Post
Originally posted by kboy101:

can i be moved up to the elite miners? also i have a trade map, drop by and see. its kboy’s trade

yes, i was going to promote you but forgot. i will do it now

Flag Post

gogo1267896 can i elite miner ill make an diamond pick for you :)

Flag Post

and tell me map your on plz .

Flag Post

ill join
lv18
diamond pick
have 752 diamonds

Flag Post

welcome to new player linda!

Flag Post

gogo1267896 can i elite miner ill make an diamond pick for you :)

Sorry, there’s no more space for that rank.

and tell me map your on plz .

On the front page.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LindaS5:

ill join
lv18
diamond pick
have 752 diamonds

yep yep your in

Flag Post

Can I join ? :-) I need 80 diamonds or so to craft the diamond pickaxe. I’m level 13 atm x)

Flag Post
Originally posted by bakultimate:

Can I join ? :-) I need 80 diamonds or so to craft the diamond pickaxe. I’m level 13 atm x)

yup you’re in.

Flag Post

About the achievments, i got my diamond pickaxe yesterday :-) But how can we “mine” a chest without opening it ?

Flag Post

About the achievments, i got my diamond pickaxe yesterday :-) But how can we “mine” a chest without opening it ?

Not sure to be honest. I’ve never done it my self. Some glitch I think where you place a block on it or some thing . . .

Flag Post

It seems we have to use TNT, but i don’t want to waste credits on that :-/

Flag Post

It seems we have to use TNT, but i don’t want to waste credits on that :-/

Hmm. I have some tnt now. I’ll try what you said.

Flag Post

A early annoucement to Twilight Miners clan: I will have school again soon on Monday and will be a little bit less active and ask that you be just as good without me constantly watching the fourm and making the banks. Also the banks will still be running. Forever cursing school we will always for the losses they cost us. ~ LukeLuke204 (Note: I will still be very active on week-ends!)

Flag Post

I feel for ya luke. I have the same problem and cursing it every day. Good luck to ya.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kboy101:

I feel for ya luke. I have the same problem and cursing it every day. Good luck to ya.

I still got the Sunday day left b4 Monday!

Flag Post

Deja Vu. . .

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gogo1267896:

Deja Vu. . .

….. loading…………….. loading……………..
finished loading….

okay….

Flag Post

It turned out I got a pupil free day today so I’m saved for another day…. for now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LukeLuke204:

It turned out I got a pupil free day today so I’m saved for another day…. for now.

Lucky you. . .