{Currrently Closed} The Aether Twilight Miners [ATM] page 13

557 posts

Flag Post

Got a Christmas Hotdog picture. :) Congrats you found a talking Christmas hotdog you should get a badge like, “I Can Has Hotdog Badge,” by the way it is an impossible badge. Only 100000000 people got it so, yeah its impossible.

Flag Post

Good News I’m Gona Try To Make A Crew Website :) I said try

Flag Post

So i cant make a “Website” But i can still make a blog :)

Flag Post

The blog is up and ready heres the link to crew blog, Hope You Enjoy :) http://theaethertwilightcrew.blogspot.com/

Flag Post

I like it but dude… the caps is very annoying.

Flag Post

Love it dude. Any chance I can help with the world?

Flag Post

Sure Set Up A Time

Flag Post

Hey if you want i can set up a page about the leader. Just post me the info

Flag Post

nice meeting you earlier :)

Flag Post

Helpers for the christmas event go here:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/125-block-miner/topics/316229-atms-christmas-event

People who are coming set a time so we can all go to the same world at the time. You don’t want to spend block miner christmas alone do you?

Flag Post
Originally posted by landon2251:

nice meeting you earlier :)

Nice meeting you too.

Flag Post

Here’s a quiz. How much do you know ATM? Also question 2 is cut off the answer is the 3rd bubble. Here it is http://www.gotoquiz.com/results/how_much_do_you_know_about_atm

Flag Post

Why do you put so much time into this landon? Do you has a life?

Flag Post

I got 10/10 xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fart_Waffle:

Why do you put so much time into this landon? Do you has a life?

I do but, sometimes i get bored and theres nothing to do. Why do you not have a life?

Flag Post

I have a life. I am only doing this an hour a day…

Flag Post

We need times for the christmas event tell now or soon. Christmas comes in 5 days!

Flag Post

I suggest a 3 day celebration decmber 25-27 12 noon with other possible times for those who can’t make it then.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajbarr:

I suggest a 3 day celebration decmber 25-27 12 noon with other possible times for those who can’t make it then.

Good idea that way more people can come and i have more time to set up everything

Flag Post
Originally posted by landon2251:
Originally posted by ajbarr:

Good idea that way more people can come and i have more time to set up everything

**Chuck Norris Approves. lawl

Flag Post

make it 1 or 6 eastern

Flag Post

Are we using a special map that needs to be made or just a normal world?

Flag Post

Roses are red, Violets are blue, Your just jealous, Because this crew’s better than you

Flag Post

One more question. Should the event be private (which means crew only can play) or public (which means random strangers can play) Also I need to know how many people are coming. 3? 4? 5?

Flag Post

i might come