{Currrently Closed} The Aether Twilight Miners [ATM] page 14

557 posts

Flag Post

Ooh tough call on the thing, private we get no griefers but Christmas is a time of unity and friendship and that could be seen as not supporting those, but public we get that spirit but possibly a griefer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajbarr:

Ooh tough call on the thing, private we get no griefers but Christmas is a time of unity and friendship and that could be seen as not supporting those, but public we get that spirit but possibly a griefer.

How about this invite only the people we know and trust

Flag Post

I’ll be attending. Merry Christmas everyone!

Flag Post

The fee is one……whole…….piece……….OF DIRT. (shock) OH NOOOOOOOO THATS A LARGE FEE. Lol

Flag Post

Sorry about the 20 minute delay for 1:00. I had to eat and do stuff

Flag Post

I apologize for not showing up, had to clean my room all afternoon. Oh well, that’s why it’s 3 days long.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajbarr:

I apologize for not showing up, had to clean my room all afternoon. Oh well, that’s why it’s 3 days long.

No problem. Not many people showed up yesterday, so we had to cancel

Flag Post

One day a guy said “Can i have 200 diamonds” And then I’m like “Sure, for your soul” Five seconds later he wants to trade…….. A soul for 200 diamonds = not worth it

Flag Post

gogo do you have a lighting pick? if you do can i buy it for 2000 diamonds? if you want more ill be happy to work for it

Flag Post

Also Event will now start at 1 and 7 eastern

Flag Post

I think we are the only clan left….. and that means we are the best clan.

Flag Post

no war dragon is still here

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaredShaw99:

no war dragon is still here

Originally posted by LukeLuke204:

I think we are the only two clans left. . .and that means we are the one of the best clan(s).

Flag Post

Who gives a flying fack about clans…

Flag Post

This crew needs to start getting active

Flag Post

no war dragon is still not here

Originally posted by LukeLuke204:

I think we are the only two clan-s- left….. and that means we are the best clan

Flag Post

i have been using a different way of recruiting recruiting players not on kong

Flag Post

i have been using a different way of recruiting recruiting players not on kong

Um why?….. Even though not much people play kongregate block miner people not having kong can cause more confusion. How would they get the updates? Meet them every single day to tell the updates? Second of all how are you suposed to meet your members? You cant trust some people to be on time (people have different time lines) Like not to be mean ,but its the truth ( Remember we come in peace. Do not start war!)

Flag Post

Sorry I had other things come up in my life, I’m back now though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kboy101:

dont forget, we are still recruiting just make sure you are over lvl 5 and fill out the form. we are a very active clan!

For my co-leader’s and chief advisor’s information, I’ll probably close the recruiting at 35.

Flag Post

most of my members communicate by a site

Flag Post

jared do u know me or remember me im salsaking369

Flag Post

salsa what happened i though you stoped playing
on kong

Flag Post

Sorry I haven’t been around, been down with the flu and not really feelin’ it.

Flag Post

Later might tell people about the crew (so this crew wont die!) And maybe make some events