{Currrently Closed} The Aether Twilight Miners [ATM] page 16

557 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobyocool:

what do we do in the group

Read the first page, And if you can’t find the info ,we host special events and stuff. We’re one of the only crews out there. So welcome! This post will be your guide for now:

Ranks
Ranks are really cool and tell the importances of people. So the king is Gogo, Prince is LukeLuke and it keeps on going. You’ll start slow ,but if you work hard you can get a high rank.
Special Ranks
Like normal ranks ,but really special. Such as Mod, Updater, or Admin. Like I said if you work hard you can get these ranks and you can help filter the forum and stuff.
Achievements
Read the first page, Its filled with cool activities to do for points. You get ranks but their different. Their kind of fun too(even though I didn’t get added to it yet….) ,but yeah its really cool
Any other questions ask any active members in the crew
-landon2251 and the rest of the crew
ALSO CONGRATS EREBOSGAMES ITS BEEN 1 YEAR SINCE BLOCK MINER WAS PUBLISHED!!!!!

Flag Post

Landon, I updated your point rank…and congratz you are promoted to co-owner. :)

We’ll be having a project vote. Should we have a new one or no? Reply with yes or no.

Flag Post
Originally posted by landon2251:
Originally posted by LukeLuke204:
Originally posted by Fart_Waffle:

Landon, can i say you are Block Miners local Super-Tool

Is that an insault? Or a complement?

it’s spelt insult

What everrrrr

What some reason I get the feeling that your like eight years old or something along those lines (no offense)…
Edit: Now I get creepy feeling that I’m like some 50 yo (im not) playing with a bunch of 8 – 12 year olds
< _ <
> _ >
> _ <

Further Edit: Congrats Landon

Flag Post

I’m 16.

Flag Post

Also to further notice. I am making the Urban Bank System in TMBC. which is 100% effienct can store any number of blocks and the only way to steal from it is hacking. It is:

My spare accounts…

Nuff said till further notice
~ LukeLuke204

I’m also doing minor updates.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gogo1267896:

Landon, I updated your point rank…and congratz you are promoted to co-owner. :)

We’ll be having a project vote. Should we have a new one or no? Reply with yes or no.

Yes I mean why not? We haven’t had a project in a while. It might take a while to get ready, but yeah we should do it

Hey guys I’m thinking of hosting a new event since we haven’t had one for a while. You guys can vote for either:

Mine Ze Diamonds
I will have a world filled with diamonds and you have 1 minute to mine as many as you can. Then we will have a party where we give each other gifts(since we missed it on the christmas event) And a bonus because this might be short we will play block tag(you basicly just trap each other with blocks and last one standing gets 5 diamonds)

Or

Diggin For Diamonds
If you ever played Minecraft its kind of like a spleef. A spleef is basicly when you break blocks until one person falls to the bottom. We will play this for a while. And victor gets 5 diamonds(feel free to wager/bet) After that we will have a party where we give each others gifts(since we missed it on the christmas event)

Dig Ze Diamonds Votes: 0
Diggin For Diamonds Votes: 2 (Gogo1267896) (LukeLuke204)

Flag Post

I’d go for the diggin for diamonds event. Block Miner spleef sounds really fun. (even though I suck at it)

Ah, Beast was an old friend, I’m sorry for the short notice, he’s been helping the clan behind the scenes. He’s also been helping me edit and improve the clan as much as possible.

Also is this a hack? Who is this person in Elite Miners? 4. Beast1124 (lvl 23) [Mod] He/She has never been their before…

Flag Post

I though of some achievements:
Meeting Loyalty 20 pts – Meet gogo (in game)
Adventuring Fun 20 pts – Join 1 event
GET OUT OF THE HOUSE 50 pts – Join 5 events
Must Be A Stalker O __ O 30 pts – Be an active members(for atleast a week or so)

Flag Post

Must Be A Stalker O __ O 30 pts – Be an active members(for atleast a week or so)

You calling my a stalker?!?!

EDIT: I also finished minor updates to TMBC. and now raffle prize is 100 diamonds but requires atleast 10 entries b4 payments are required and the draw and don’t forget that we now have a 100% effienct banking system.
~ Prince of Twilight Empire: LukeLuke204

Flag Post

Like luke said…YOU’RE CALLING ME A STALKER?! Anyway…all of these achievements sound great. I’ll add them ASAP.

Edit: Landon, I’ll appoint you as an updater, an updater is a special rank. An Updater basically coordinates new eventsand keeps the clan memebers updated with new info. You seem worthy of this little title.

Flag Post

LukeLuke you gonna vote? Even if your not joining we will still be accepting votes.
Gogo you may want to fix this in the front page. Voting Poll-Closed! Isn’t it open?

Flag Post

MORE ACHEIVEMENTS! :
Newbie Poster 10 pts – Post 1 message on the forum
Beginner Poster 20 pts – Post 5 messages on the forum(this does not allow you to spam posts on the forum)
Adept Poster 30 pts – Post 10 messages on the forum(this does not allow you to spam posts on the forum)
Elite Poster 40 pts – Post 20 messages on the forum(this does not allow you to spam posts on the forum)
Master Poster 50 – Post 40+ messages on the forum(this does not allow you to spam posts on the forum)
Newbie Achiever 10 pts – Achieve 1 achievement
Beginner Achiever 20 pts – Achieve 5 achievements
Adept Achiever 30 pts – Achieve 10 achievements
Elite Achiever 40 pts – Achieve 20 achievements
MASTER OF ACHIEVEMENTS 50 pts – Achieve all the achievements
^When I wrote these all achievements/achieve didn’t look like a word anymore…

Flag Post

LukeLuke you gonna vote? Even if your not joining we will still be accepting votes.
Gogo you may want to fix this in the front page. Voting Poll-Closed! Isn’t it open?

Ah, thanks for pointing that out, I’ll change it right away.

Flag Post

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I vote spleef
EDIT: I also have taken a liking to landons idea of a hang-out but i’m not on often but by the time it’s finished it’ll have customisable rooms for each member, a free range mining area (note that your only allowed 20 resources a day but diamonds count as 2 resources) and much more that is if i’m successful. Also to note my birthday is coming (16/02) and in honour of it I will give you all a present :).
~LukeLuke204

Good luck on that! And happy 3 days later birthday

Flag Post

Agreed

Flag Post

I vote spleef
EDIT: I also have taken a liking to landons idea of a hang-out but i’m not on often but by the time it’s finished it’ll have customisable rooms for each member, a free range mining area (note that your only allowed 20 resources a day but diamonds count as 2 resources) and much more that is if i’m successful. Also to note my birthday is coming (16/02) and in honour of it I will give you all a present :).
~LukeLuke204

Good luck on that! And happy 3 days later birthday

Ditto that. :)

MORE ACHEIVEMENTS! :
Newbie Poster 10 pts – Post 1 message on the forum
Beginner Poster 20 pts – Post 5 messages on the forum(this does not allow you to spam posts on the forum)
Adept Poster 30 pts – Post 10 messages on the forum(this does not allow you to spam posts on the forum)
Elite Poster 40 pts – Post 20 messages on the forum(this does not allow you to spam posts on the forum)
Master Poster 50 – Post 40+ messages on the forum(this does not allow you to spam posts on the forum)
Newbie Achiever 10 pts – Achieve 1 achievement
Beginner Achiever 20 pts – Achieve 5 achievements
Adept Achiever 30 pts – Achieve 10 achievements
Elite Achiever 40 pts – Achieve 20 achievements
MASTER OF ACHIEVEMENTS 50 pts – Achieve all the achievements
^When I wrote these all achievements/achieve didn’t look like a word anymore…

Those all actually sound really good. I’ll try to add most of them in.

Flag Post

I got an idea for a Special Rank:
Clean – Really trusted and has shown worthy of the rank.

Flag Post

TOOL ALERT ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Flag Post

Turn off the alarm Fart, no need to blow someone’s ear out.

Flag Post

LOL

EDIT:
If were gonna make more special ranks and achievements then i have a suggestion for some and also note that I’m open for better name suggestions:
Ranks:
Events Organiser – Organises events.
Inventor – Thinks of new ideas, events etc for the clan.
Tutor – Teaches and helps new players.

Achievements:
A Chest 5 pts – Obtain 1 or more red chests using T’N’T.
Chest Master 15 pts – Obtain 10 or more red chests using T’N’T.

Flag Post

LOL

EDIT:
If were gonna make more special ranks and achievements then i have a suggestion for some and also note that I’m open for better name suggestions:
Ranks:

Achievements:

Erm, not really necessary Landon. As for you luke those actually sound pretty good. I might add Tutor and Inventor, however Updater is pretty much the Event Organiser. Those chest achievements sound good.

Happy Birthday Luke!

Flag Post

Not much need for me around here anymore, probably wont be very active, might even leave.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gogo1267896:

LOL

EDIT:
Ranks:

Achievements:

Erm, not really necessary Landon. As for you luke those actually sound pretty good. I might add Tutor and Inventor, however Updater is pretty much the Event Organiser. Those chest achievements sound good.

Happy Birthday Luke!

:O

Originally posted by kboy101:

Not much need for me around here anymore, probably wont be very active.

Flag Post

CONGRATS 400TH FORUM POST!!!!!!!