{Currrently Closed} The Aether Twilight Miners [ATM] page 19

557 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by valf29er:

level 11 have sapphire pickaxe no premium a million credits and coins No coins,66 credits.

Welcome! We’re glad to have you around!

Flag Post

lvl 30, lightning pick and 300 credits

Flag Post

I feel as if people look at our crew. And try to make their own. Although they make crews that are horrible no motto, no member ranks, basicly from a scale to 1 to 100 -999 in effort… (no offence). >_<

Flag Post
Originally posted by landon2251:

Also gogo you can replace the link to the website. I lost the account for that one. But in this one is more organized. Be sure to check it out! http://aethertwilightcrewnewsnow.blogspot.com/2013/04/before-you-read-this-i-recomend-playing.html

Sweet. :3

Flag Post

I feel as if people look at our crew. And try to make their own. Although they make crews that are horrible no motto, no member ranks, basicly from a scale to 1 to 100 -999 in effort… (no offence). >_<

Ikr? xD

On a more serious note, our leader, Gogo, has been pretty sick lately. He hasn’t been feeling well enough to update the main page, but he says that once he gets better, he’ll add all the members in.

Flag Post

ummmm can i join lvl 12 lightning pick 56 creds

Flag Post

You do know that they are mostly all little children right? Also tha they’re not very sufficent in forums and very arguementitive.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Also the TMBC city’s has been hacked and have lost all the red chests.

Flag Post

If you need red chests I can donate some. Don’t be scared to ask.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fart_Waffle:

We’ll so far your a suspect >_< because of the destruction of the training area…

Flag Post

So you think i broke whatever it is that is broken. Why would i need red chests and stuff. I already have a ton of shit..

Flag Post

So you think i broke whatever it is that is broken. Why would i need red chests and stuff. I already have a ton of shit..

Well you stole my diamonds b4…

Flag Post

When?

Flag Post

Things have changed, I can become active again now.

Edit: And on the rank list I was an Elite Miner, not a Chief Advisor, if I did get promoted to Chief Advisor, I never recieved the memo.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajbarr:

Things have changed, I can become active again now.

Edit: And on the rank list I was an Elite Miner, not a Chief Advisor, if I did get promoted to Chief Advisor, I never recieved the memo.

That’s great aj! (yes you were promoted right before you left, that’s why I didn’t get to announce it.)

Originally posted by LukeLuke204:

We’ll so far your a suspect >_< because of the destruction of the training area…

Originally posted by LukeLuke204:

Well you stole my diamonds b4…

Guys, please make up. Don’t accuse each other of acts without proof, it just destroys the relationship. >.<

Flag Post

What relationship?

Flag Post

What relationship?

Whatever relationship…either way, just resolve somehow.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gogo1267896:

What relationship?

Whatever relationship…either way, just resolve somehow.

Okay I take it back about the 2nd time… so who did steal the red chests!

Flag Post

Perhaps take a look at the members who have been inactive on the forum topic, nobody pays much mind to them and they could easily have done it without drawing attention.

Flag Post

Perhaps take a look at the members who have been inactive on the forum topic, nobody pays much mind to them and they could easily have done it without drawing attention.

Aj does have a point. I mean some people could just leave the group and not tell us. Or just get addicted to a game and not join the forums anymore. Probally take some time to do that :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edit: Well anyway if we decided to put all inactive members depending on forum ,we would have a big list of them. So we should change the rank Inactive to Official Inactive or something like that. You know what I mean?

Flag Post

Aj does have a point. I mean some people could just leave the group and not tell us. Or just get addicted to a game and not join the forums anymore. Probally take some time to do that :P

Let put at like this guys, Fart_Waffle was the last person in my mine (with permission) since I found out it was stolen and even though other peeps could join it was a play world so they would not be able to steal. Also more evidence was when the diamonds in the the training area were stolen he was also the last person with permission there.

Flag Post

im 7+ level so can i join

Flag Post

i’M LEVEL 10 SO CAN I JOIN?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DanielL279:

im 7+ level so can i join

Originally posted by Derbyshell96:

i’M LEVEL 10 SO CAN I JOIN?

I’m doing all the welcoming. I’m working my butt off! Why am I the first one to post these?

Welcome guys!
But one thing:

Daniel if you could can you be specific about your level and state your pick?
Derby can you state your pick if you can?

Thats All :P

Flag Post

Because your 1st one to see.

Flag Post

I’m a best builder but pls let me join