{Currrently Closed} The Aether Twilight Miners [ATM] page 23

557 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by jumping1:

Me? I’m LvL 12 With 200+ diamonds

And i already have sapphire pick

Flag Post

Holy sheep shit 0-o I didn’t know people were still active on this game. I thought more would of lost interest by now. Well anyways… Merp

Flag Post

sorry to say but this clan has shut down because the owner has left i am sorry to announce this

Flag Post
Originally posted by gremreaperdeath:

sorry to say but this clan has shut down because the owner has left i am sorry to announce this

This has mainly become a socialization thread. I will still keep the thread up for those to talk on, but I won’t be accepting new members or updating the clan. Maybe I’ll revive this, maybe not, but for the sake of the community we have built for over a year now, I will not lock this.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Apologies for the bump, but I just needed to state that we are officially closed. I will not accept anymore members, nor will I update any statistics. I want to thank everyone who has made this clan a major success. RIP ATM.

Flag Post

So a lot of you have still been PMing me about the clan. I would just like to restate the fact that the clan is down, and that I am not accepting any new members. Please read the post(s) above. (Too lazy to restate my intentions :P).