WAR Dragon recruiting

144 posts

Flag Post

taste the flame of war we are war dragon we will burn those who strike us to a crisp but we will strike only when struck we swear to hold truth justice to the highest degree repeat this in the forum to join and know ties with anyother clan must be severed unless you started it

Flag Post

om nom nom nom nom

Flag Post

i am just joking about the severing part but if we go to war against it you have to choose

Flag Post

I think i am the highest degree in this game right now so…

Flag Post

fart waffle shut up

Flag Post

fart ur name is poop

Flag Post

HA……………………HA…………………….HA :l

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

O we got a bad ass over here

Flag Post

stop this
i will not have any member make us seem no better then barbarians

Flag Post

Wait what… can you just explain to me what your trying to do here….. what your trying to accomplish

Flag Post

tryin to kill you fart

Flag Post

I dont get it WHAT THE FART are you trying to say,ADD????????????

Flag Post

shut uo nukydel u dont know how much tnt is worth and U DONT KNOW HOW MUCH LOVE IT MEANS TO MINERS AND DWARVES

Flag Post

sorry 4 bad eng

Flag Post

war dragon clan i will be out for the week austynnn is in charge but no wars

Flag Post

the dragon king is back and in charge

Flag Post

8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D lolz

Flag Post

no new members

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaredShaw99:

no new members

No offense but this clan is starting to die out so I’d wanna get it going again if I were u.

Flag Post

Yep… but this was never a to begin with, it was more of a roleplaying nerd meetup

Flag Post

no if we are going to get updates we need to be one force

Flag Post

oath is taste the flame of war we are war dragon we will burn those who strike us to a crisp but we will strike only when struck we swear to hold truth justice to the highest degree

Flag Post

I would like to join

Flag Post

taste the flame of war we are war dragon we will burn those who strike us to a crisp but we will strike only when struck we swear to hold truth justice to the highest degree