WAR Dragon recruiting page 2

144 posts

Flag Post

taste the flame of war we are war dragon we will burn those who strike us to a crisp but we will strike only when struck we swear to hold truth justice to the highest degree

Flag Post

two new members

Flag Post

taste the flame of war we are war dragon we will burn those who strike us to a crisp but we will strike only when struck we swear to hold truth justice to the highest degree

Flag Post

taste the flame of war we are war dragon we will burn those who strike us to a crisp but we will strike only when struck we swear to hold truth justice to the highest degree repeat this in the forum to join and know ties with anyother clan must be severed unless you started it

Flag Post

I QUIT I AM NO LONGER A LORD I’M JUST DONE FIND SOME ONE ELSE JARED

Flag Post

YAY! BlackOps is now mature CONGRATS!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fart_Waffle:

COngrats Black Ops…………… wanna join Moon Light Diggers?

Flag Post

luke luke if you let blackops join your clan will be the first to go besides lords take an oath and that oath is a contract

Flag Post

oh and no recruiting for your clan or guild on my page

Flag Post

Flag Post

LISTEN UP JARED WE ARE FLAME CLAN AND KILLZONE 015 GRIEFED US WE WANT HIM AT OUR BASE EMPTY HANDED NO PICK OR ANYTHING

Flag Post
Originally posted by LukeLuke204:
Originally posted by Fart_Waffle:

COngrats Black Ops…………… wanna join Moon Light Diggers?

I’m not sure about black-ops, I usually let everyone who applys in, back-op, not too sure, with his history and all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaredShaw99:

luke luke if you let blackops join your clan will be the first to go besides lords take an oath and that oath is a contract

Our clan is to powerful for you get more peeps and well consider the war….

Flag Post
Originally posted by LukeLuke204:

Our clan is to powerful for you get more peeps and well consider the war….

This clan isn’t worth for a war. Yes, it is one of the clans that hasn’t crashed and burned, but still yet, like luke said, get more people, polish your recruitment page, and maybe we might consider. I like peace, but if you really want a full-on attack from the Twilight Empire, then you’ll have what you want. Really, it’s pretty stupid to be calling us the first clan to fall. Plus Jared, why can’t you understand? black ops has quit this clan. You can’t bind a person to any clan, unless they really want to. If he joins us, so what? Will you really call a war? Think about it. :P

Flag Post

Gogo ITS A WAR RAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAQWR no… jared is just a immature 2 year old… so…

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Kill you sir are a immature 1 year old… you complain about wars with clans on a game that never gets updated you are lonely with no friend… YOU SIR ARE PATHETIC!

Flag Post

In the name of Moonlight Diggers and Twilight Miners we declate war on the War Dragon clan!

Flag Post

Whoever came up the idea of clans and guilds when Blockminer first came to Kongregate, I mean it’s literally absurd! Am I one of the only people who still play on the official website!?

Flag Post
Originally posted by killerexpert123:

Whoever came up the idea of clans and guilds when Blockminer first came to Kongregate, I mean it’s literally absurd! Am I one of the only people who still play on the official website!?

300th post sorry just haaaaaaaad to do it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by killerexpert123:

nope i just play on here a lot

Flag Post

prank suckas i am back oh and all that was a prank a prank

Flag Post

prank suckas i am back oh and all that was a prank a prank

You’re saying that declaration was a prank? No, I think you’re just scared.

Flag Post

gogo stay off my forum you MALAKA

Flag Post

Saty? MALAKA? English please