WAR Dragon recruiting page 3

144 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

it has come to my attention flameclans leader has hacked killzone15 one of our members even though i apologized for killzones actions

Flag Post

LOL

Flag Post

No offense but this clan has died… sorry but it’s kinda true (Note to self: Saying this might cause quiet members to talk and prove me wrong =D.)

Flag Post

tottaly i dont even see a game like that i only see this game http://warofdragons.com/ its my new game maybe thats a war dragons for real

Flag Post

even humans
to costomise

Flag Post

percy this is for blockminer

Flag Post

how do i sign up?

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaredShaw99:

taste the flame of war we are war dragon we will burn those who strike us to a crisp but we will strike only when struck we swear to hold truth justice to the highest degree repeat this in the forum to join and know ties with anyother clan must be severed unless you started it

Flag Post

ok i will sign up for it and fight for justice

Flag Post

and follow its leader

Flag Post

can i join

Flag Post

Dude here is your chance to build an army… take it now!!!

Flag Post

yes

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaredShaw99:

yes

I have actually grown fond of this clan. Although it lacks spelling, grammar and other such, I see you have a fairly good leader. I wish you luck Jared. :)

~Gogo

Flag Post

ME SO SEXY YOU CANT DENY MY AWESOME SEXYNESS OF BEING THE AWESOME SECOND IN COMMAND LEADER IN THIS CLAN SENSE YOU JUST LOVE PIE WHY DONT YOU GET"THE DRAGON PIE" NO OFFENSE JARED BUT ITS HARD TO FIGHT THIS WAR

Flag Post

Hey kid, learn how to type, for one thing, and for another, stop being such an ignorant child, spamming the chat like you’re the boss here. Lol you think you’re so cool behind a computer screen huh? All of us in here can most definitely drop you in one punch, that, or just call your mommy. Your choice kiddo.