22 posts

Flag Post

Go here for the new fourm: “http://www.kongregate.com/forums/125-block-miner/topics/302917-twilight-mining-banking-corp”

Flag Post
Originally posted by LukeLuke204:

Dear fellow Twilight Miners, I have made a bank for us to use freely and for anyone who would like to use it I will be in it alot. It is a play world to ensure the safety of your items and you must give it to us (in a trade) for safety reasons.
It is called has the same name as the fourm name and I invite you to use it. You are allowed to slots each.

*two

Flag Post

BUMP.

Flag Post

BUMP.

Flag Post

kk 600 drit

Flag Post
Originally posted by Failman1:

kk 600 drit

You mean dirt? Anyways 1 slot filled. I’ll tell Luke to reserve a chest for you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Failman1:

kk 600 drit

sorry bud but one slot is either 19 22 27 21 17 or 15

Flag Post

say what now?!?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kboy101:

say what now?!?

600 dirt equalls atleas half a play world
and must have each piece accessable
and each player is allowed 2 slots

Flag Post

pfftfttt i got more than 600 bricks in my play worlds en like 20% of them in my vault

Flag Post

I have a suggestion (totally crazy but who cares) : What if we create a “mine” world and then make some “slots”. When we need more we just need to dig deeper and deeper. What do you think ?

Flag Post

Well usually, it’s easy to craft the decorations and bricks so most of the time i just dump them in a new world, and then i just go mining.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bakultimate:

I have a suggestion (totally crazy but who cares) : What if we create a “mine” world and then make some “slots”. When we need more we just need to dig deeper and deeper. What do you think ?

Originally posted by nukydel:

pfftfttt i got more than 600 bricks in my play worlds en like 20% of them in my vault

But then if the controller lags out or something and peeps are still there he loses control untill they leave and that’s when grievers come that is why I have a play world to insure the safey of items.

Flag Post

But then if the controller lags out or something and peeps are still there he loses control untill they leave and that’s when grievers come that is why I have a play world to insure the safey of items.

Point there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gogo1267896:

Point there.

Well imma make an non-safe world with-out insurance just to make em happy. Maybe i’ll add insurance of items for money later… >=D

Flag Post

Unless you block everyone who enters, even guild members. Since we trade there shouldn’t be any problems right ? :-)

Flag Post

Unless you block everyone who enters, even guild members. Since we trade there shouldn’t be any problems right ? :-)

but you start off with permission and say if i lagged out when other people are there i lose control of it and that’s were griefers come out of no-where.

Flag Post

well usually i only keep ores, bricks, and some basic stuff like maple, leaves, clay, stone etc… The decorations items i just give them to somebody else or I just create a new world to get rid of them if i don’t have too many.

Flag Post

^^ You just don’t get do you!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

well usually i only keep ores, bricks, and some basic stuff like maple, leaves, clay, stone etc… The decorations items i just give them to somebody else or I just create a new world to get rid of them if i don’t have too many.

Um. . .

Flag Post

i wanna join

Flag Post

BUMP