Twilight Mining Banking Corp. (TMBC.)

125 posts

Flag Post

This is a TMBC. fourm [All rights reserved]® .
Dear fellow Twilight Empire Miners, I have made a bank for us to use freely and for anyone who would like to use it and if your not a of The Twilight Empire you can join here to get the special privelege to bank and trade.(Exceptions to special thanks members.) "http://www.kongregate.com/forums/125-block-miner/topics/279301-recruiting-lvl-5-twilight-miners-clan " Or Pm Gogo1267896 here:"http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/Gogo1267896 "

Bank:This is a play world bank to ensure the safety of your items and you must give it to us (in a trade) for safety reasons.
It is called Twilight Mining Banking Corp. and I invite you to use it. You are allowed one slots each. Slots maxium capicity range from 15, 17,19,21,22 or 27.

Urban Bank:
I have after many complaints about not nuff space and cannot make any more worlds have decided to make the biggest, broadest and safest bank there is: an account bank. I am no using my spare accounts as anks in BM for those who wish to use it or just dump waste… yours sincerely
~ LukeLuke204

If you have any problems,complaints or improvement suggestions PM me at my profile here: "http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/LukeLuke204 " Special thanks to Gogo1267896 for being a inspiration, to bakultimate for always thinking of new and crazy (no offense) ways and to Fart_Waffle (Butluver) for giving a helping hand.
TMBC, making you stronger. [All rights reserved]®.
Go to page 3 for Sub-faction of TMBC and more.

Flag Post

Trading Club: Also there has been a new addition to the TMBC. ,it’s a trading map.

Da Rules when at the Club:
Rule #1: Don’t troll, grief or spam.
Rule #2: Respect others.
Rule #3: Don’t rip people off.
Rule #4: Have fun but, not at the expense of others.
Rule #5: Discounts are only for the person who is buying.

Trading Club Currency: There is also a currency in the club to make it a bit more organised.
4 Dirt/Clay/Maple leaves/Grass = 1 Gold ore
2 Stone/Maple/Sulfar/Candy/Bronze/Iron = 1 Gold ore -- Gold Pickaxe = 1 Diamond
2 Gold ore = 1 Rarium -- Rarium Pickaxe = 5 Diamond
2 Rarium = 1 Amethyest -- Amethyst Pickaxe = 10 Diamond
2 Amethyst = 1 Topaz -- Topaz Pickaxe = 25 Diamond
2 Topaz = 1 Emerald -- Emerald Pickaxe = 55 Diamond
2 Emerald = 1 Ruby -- Ruby Pickaxe = 125 Diamond
2 Ruby = 1 Sapphire -- Sapphire Pickaxe = 255 Diamond
2 Sapphire = 1 Diamond -- Diamond Pickaxe = 445 Diamond
Polished Diamond Brick =250 Diamonds
1 T’N’T =(small) 50 Diamonds (big) 100 Diamonds
Red chest = 50 Diamonds
Lightning Pickaxe 1250 Diamonds
Tri-Blade Pickaxe 7000 Diamonds

The bad list is people who are Grievers, trollers, nasty people etc (Do not trade or give premission to these people)
Bad list:
Gorobot
Patryk6
POKEMINER
gunluver
Buck111111111

Check out the trading Sub-faction for more on page 3

Flag Post

Premium: Premium member is a member of the Twilight Mining Bank Corp and will get disounted prices on items and insurance, premium vaults and special acess. These people are highly trusted people and have to be members of Twilight Miner clan and you have to pay the price once every year.(Note: Maxium discount is 60%.)
Premium Ranks (Office):
Applying: no discounts (costs:free)
Slacker: 2% discounts (cost 5 diamonds)
Family of a CEO: 4% discounts and special acess (costs:65 diamonds)
Employee:7% discounts (costs: 45 diamonds or can be promoted from slacker for free)
Hard working Employee:10% discounts (costs:150 diamonds)
Employer:16% discounts and special access (costs: 355 diamond)

More Premium Ranks (Shops):
Check-out chick: 8% discounts (costs:105 diamonds)
Shop Keeper 12% discounts (costs:215 diamonds)
Shop Owner: 20% discounts and special access (costs:635 diamonds)

Even more Ranks types (Da big guys):
Police: 15% discounts and special acess (costs: 340 diamonds)
Chief Police: 21% discount and special acess (costs:665)
Personal Bodygaurd: 26% discount and d special access (costs:995 Diamonds)

Last Ranks types (Da bigger guys):
Da boss: 30% discounts and special acess ( costs: 1255 diamonds)
CEO:40% discounts,special access and premium vault ( cost: 2455 diamonds)
Co-Founder CEO 50% discounts,extra special access and premium vault ( cost: not able to buy
Founder CEO:60% discounts,extra special access premium vault (cost: not able to buy)

Ex-Member Ranks:
Retired member: 2% discounts ( Must have been a Shop keeper or Shop Owner that quit membership.)
Sexy lady: 5% discounts (Must have been a Check-out chick that quit membership.)
Disabled Person: 5% discounts (Must have been police, chief police or a bodyguard that quit membership.)
Ex-Employee: 1% discounts ( Must have been a Employee, Hard working Employee or a Employee that quit membership.)
Ex-Boss: 5% discounts ( Must have been da Boss that quit membership.)
Ex-CEO: 7% Discounts (Must have been a CEO that quit his membership.)

Rules when a member:
Rule 1: ALWAYS check back to this fourm when someone is buying or selling something to work out the prices.
Rule 2: Don’t grieve, troll, spam and disrespect others.
Rule 3: Never turn down a customer unless he is on the Bad list or you have to do something or go somewhere. Also if they’re a TMBC. member you can turn them down (optional).

Rule Breaking:If you break a rule while your a member you will automatically be stripped of your rank and have you name put on the Bad list.(No refunds if you get kicked.)

Quitting Premium Membership:When you quit Premium you get a %10 refund of what you membership type you paid for and become an Ex.
Ex’s still get discounts just alot smaller then what they used to get but, they lose all special access and their preium vaults (if they had it). Slackers don’t get refunds or become an Ex (Also if you get promoted from Slacker to employee you still don’t become an Ex.). Family of CEO get refunds but, not Ex.

Special thanks: Special thanks member are people who get to join for free and have 10% discounts because they helped the TMBC. alot. (Can’t get normal ranks for free and can’t earn achievements unless there a premium member also.)

Jobs: Jobs allows you to help with banking, building and trading aswell as fourm jobs like mod. (You can have more then one job and they must be earned.)
In-game Jobs:
Trader: May buy and sell in the name of TMBC. (Must join the Trading Guild or one of “Da bigger guys” premium ranks)igger guys" premium ranks.)
Bank Receptionist: May bank people’s stuff. (Must join the Banking Guild or one of “Da bigger guys” premium ranks.)
Builder: Help build TMBC building or getting payed to help others. (Must join the Trading Guild or one of “Da bigger guys” premium ranks.)

Other Jobs:
Mod: Check the page every one or two days and look for people that should go on the bad list.
Updater: Make an update on the fourm.

Premium Members: (Note: The player’s with their name in bold are people you should meet.)
LukeLuke204 (Founder CEO) 60% discounts
(This member is the second in command of Twilight Miners if and owner of TMBC PM him here if you wish to join Twilight Miners or TMBC: http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/LukeLuke204 ")
(Achievements: 4,5,18,19,20,21,22) Jobs:Trader, Bank Receptionist, Mod and Updater.

Gogo1267896 (Co-Founder CEO) 60% discounts.
(This member is the leader of Twlight Miners PM him here if you wish to join Twilight Miners. http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/Gogo1267896 ")
(Achievements:4,10 and 18)

Fart_Waffle (Co-founder CEO) 60% discounts
(Achievements:4,5,11,12,13,14,15,16,17 and 18)

kboy101 (Co-founder CEO) 60% discounts
(Achievements:4,5,10 and 17) Jobs: Mod and Trader

Special thanks members:
*Gogo1267896 (Co-founder CEO) 56% discounts (Thank him here at this site: "http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/Gogo1267896 ")
Fart_Waffle (Butluver) 60% discounts ( Thank him here at this site: "http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/Fart_Waffle ")
bakultimate (Crazy idea) 10% discounts ( Thank him here at this site: "http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/bakultimate ")

Ex-Members:

Flag Post

Also the member of the TMBC. can get achivements discounting prices, getting premium vaults and just plain diamonds. Some of these lasts for a little while other forever and some diamonds gaining achievements can be gained over and over again and others gained randomly
Achievments (Work):
Achievement 1:Employee of the Week:
To who ever is the third hardest worker for this week.-2% discount (Last 1 week. Can be regained)
Achievement 2:Employee of the Month: To who ever is the second hardest worker for this week.-5% discount (Last 1 week. Can be regained)
Achievement 3:Employee of the Year: To who ever is the hardest worker for this week.-8% discount (Last 1 week. Can be regained)
Achievement 4:Newbie:Get da job.-%1 discount (Lasts forever.)
Achievement 5:Salary: Buy or sell in trade once.- 3 Diamonds (Can be gained more then once)
Achievement 6:Trader:Buy or sell in trade 10 times.- 20 Diamonds and %1 discount (Last forever.)
Achievement 7:Merchant:Buy or sell in trade 100 times. – 50 Diamonds and %3 discount (Last forever.)
Achievement 8:Loyal: Stay a premium member for one month. -%2 Discount (Lasts forever)
Achievement 9:Get a life: Stay a premium member for a year. -%5 Discount (Lasts forever)
Achievement 10:Add: Add me and Gogo1267896 as friends. – %3 discount (Lasts for as long as you have as added.)

More Achievements (Leisure):
Achievement 11:Begginer: Buy or make 10 Gold Pickaxes. -%1 discounts (Lasts as long as you have 10+ Gold pickaxes.)
Achievement 12:Rich: Buy or make 10 Diamond Pickaxes. -%4 discounts (Last as long as you have 10+ Diamond pickaxes.)
Achievement 13:Collector: Buy or make 1 Pickaxe of each type. -%4 discounts. (Lasts as long as you have all theose pickaxes.)
Achievement 14:Donation: Buy a Lighting Pickaxe. -%4 discounts (Lasts as long as you have your pickaxe.)
Achievement 15:Obessed: Buy a Tri-blade Pickaxe. -%6 discounts (Lasts as long as you have you pickaxe.)
Achievement 16:You need a doctor: Become premium member of Blocker Miner. – %3 discounts. (Lasts forever.)
Achievement 17:Red = Fireproof:Use T’N’T to get 10 or more red chest in your inventory or bank. -%4 discounts (Lasts as long as you have 10 or more red chest in you inventory.)
Achievement 18:I need to go: Go to the toliet in the club. – Nothing (Lasts forever.)
Achievement 19:Constipated: Stay on the toliet in the club for… 5 minutes – Nothing (Lasts forever.)
Achievement 20:N00B!:Try to mine a ruby, sapphire or diamond with a Gold or Rarium pickaxe. – Nothing (Lasts forever)
Achievement 21:Epic Fail: Try to use T’N’T to put a chest in your inventory and fail. Nothing (Lasts forever)
Achievement 22:Read:Read this fourm. – Nothing (Lasts forever)

Flag Post

These ranks will be unlocked when you earn every achievement atleast once. (does not include Achievements 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,13,14,15 and 16.)
(Note: Special Ranks will add %3,%6,%9 or %12 on to your discounts. (Not if it reach’s maxium though).
Special Ranks:
The Candy Man: The candy man can. – 3 discount (Must do special Achievement 1 to unlock.)
Grumpy:Grumpy the dwarf. – %3 discount (Must do special Achievement 2 to unlock.)
Ted:A naughty teddy-bear. – %3 discount (Must do special Achievement 3 to unlock.)
D=<: Angry. – %6 discount ( Must do special Achievement 1,2,3 and 4 to unlock.
Pirate:Arrr me hartie. – %6 discount ( Must do special Achievement 1,2,3 and 5 to unlock.)
Sucide Bomber:Me go boom boom, me kill people too, yay 8). – 6
discounts ( Must do Achievements 1,2,3 and 6 to unlock.)
Newbie:What’s this buttom do….. – 3 discounts (Must do Tier 1 and 2 aswell as Special Achievement 7 to unlock.)
Regular: Don’t press the button!!! – %9 discounts (Must do Tier 1 and 2 aswell as Special Achievement 8 to unlock.)
Pro: Get back to work regular…. they’ll learn the hard way…. -%9 discounts (Must do Tier 1 and 2 aswell as Special Achievement 9 to unlock.)
Dirtbag doll: Plop…. Plop……Plop… MY GUTS~! -12
discounts (Must do Tier 1, 2 and 3 aswell as Special Achievement 10 to unlock.)
Lucky: And he scores a goal… lucky…. -12% discounts (Must do Tier 1, 2 and three aswell as Special Achievement 11 to unlock.)

Special Achievements Tier One: (Random Tier)
Special Achievement 1:The Candy Man: Mine or buy 100 candy ore. – Unlocks the Candy Man (Lasts forever)
Special Achievement 2:Meanie:Be mean to someone. – Unlocks Grumpy (Last forever)
Special Achievement 3:I want that one!: Buy a teddy bear. – Unlocks Ted (Lasts forever)

Special Achievements Tier Two: (Violent Tier)
( Must do all tier one achievements to unlock.)
Special Achievement 4:Clam down!: Get angry, very angry. – Unlocks Angry (Lasts forever)
Special Achievement 5:It’s a Pirate’s Life for me: Store 12 red tresure chest in your invetory and/or bank. – Unlocks Pirate (Last forever.)
Special Achievement 6:Tick Tick Tick BOOM:Put T’N’T under you, above you or on you and let it explode. – Unlocks Sucide Bomber (Lasts forever.)

Special Achievements Tier Three: (Level Tier)
(Must do all tier one and two achivements to unlock.)
Special Achievement 7: Newbie: Reach level 5. – Unlocks Newbie (Lasts forever.)
Special Achievement 8: Regular: Reach level 10. – Unlocks Regular (Lasts forever.)
Special Achievement 9: Pro: Reach level 20. – Unlocks Pro (Lasts forever.)

Special Achievement Tier Four: (Ores)
Special Achievement 10: Mine ten-thousand dirt. – Unlocks Dirtbag Doll (Lasts forever.)
Special Achievement 11:Mine T’N’T before it explodes. – Unlocks Lucky (Lasts forever.)

(Note must do all the special achievements to unlock these.)
Ultimate Ranks:(Ultimate Ranks give 15%,18% and 20% discount bonuses but, not over 60.)
Duke: Hail Duke _____! -15
discounts (Last as long as the peaseants don’t revolt.)
Dukess: Hail Dukess _____! -15% discounts (Last as long as the peaseants don’t revolt.)
Baron: Hail Baron _____! -18% discounts (Last as long as the peaseants don’t revolt.)
Baroness: Hail Baroness _____! -18% discounts (Last as long as the peaseants don’t revolt.)
King:All hail the King! -%20 discount (Lasts as long as the peaseants don’t revolt.)
Queen:All hail the Queen! -%20 discount (Lasts as long as the peaseants don’t revolt.)

Ultimate Achievement: (Super hard)
Ultimate Achievement 1: Duke and Dukess: Reach level 50. – Unlocks Duke and Dukess (Lasts forever.)
Ultimate Achievement 2: Baron and Baroness: Reach level 75. – Unlocks Baron and Baroness (Lasts forever.)
Ultimate Achievement 3:
King and Queen: Reach level 100. – Unlocks The King and The Queen (Lasts forever.)

Flag Post

Banking tutorial (Old Fashion):
Step 1: Go to the receptionist.
Step 2: Tell your slot number, your name and what your banking/withdrawing and give him/her the items you are banking.
Step 3: Wait for the receptionist to tell you it was a successful banking then you may leave.

Urban Tutorial:
Step 1: Pm of post on forum.
Step 2: We find a sutible time slot.
Step 3: Trade your items.

Bank slots:

Premium slots:
Slot 1: LukeLuke204 (Nothing)
Slot 2: Gogo1267896 (Nothing)

Insurance:
We insure your items now and guarantee a safety rating of 99.9% out of 100%. When using Urban banks but when using the old fashion world banks we do not guarantee and only insure 1/4 of the costs, but that’s not all… insurance is also free!!! Tha’s right it’s F R E E.

Urban Bank:
Bank acounts:
LukeLuk204
LukLuk204

Flag Post

Requires atleast 10 Entries before I draw and ask for payments.
Monthly draw:
Prize: 100 Diamonds

Entries: (1 = 5 Diamonds 5= 40 Diamonds)
(none)

Flag Post

[Reserved for more updates]

Flag Post
Originally posted by LukeLuke204:

Wow… I did pretty good.

Yes, yes you did luke.

Flag Post

Haha nice one x)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gogo1267896:
Originally posted by LukeLuke204:

Wow… I did pretty good.

Yes, yes you did luke.

Originally posted by bakultimate:

Haha nice one x)

I just did a few more updates >=D and special thanks to you two (check first post for why)

Flag Post

Hello may i help you with your bigger bank that is going to be a mining world? I would like to help

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fart_Waffle:

Hello may i help you with your bigger bank that is going to be a mining world? I would like to help

I’ll have to review you first. . .

Flag Post

Yo gogo i am already mining there LOL luke let me

Flag Post

Yo gogo i am already mining there LOL luke let me

:O well godspeed Fart_Waffle!

Flag Post

LOL I know right

Flag Post

Were are you right now?

Flag Post

Were are you right now?

In the forums obviously.

Flag Post

Which world are you in? Are you even playing block miner?

Flag Post

Which world are you in? Are you even playing block miner?

Yeah, I do play it. (Not playing at the moment)

Flag Post

I know you are in the forums derp but are you playing block miner?

Flag Post

I know you are in the forums derp but are you playing block miner?

Look above.

Flag Post

O… Ok you should come over and play

Flag Post

O… Ok you should come over and play

Um, ok?

EDIT: Later, I’ve got to go somewhere.

Flag Post

Ok cool