I do!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by LukeLuke204:
Originally posted by Fart_Waffle:

Luke you need to come on!

I do!!!

He does!!! XD

Flag Post

Gogo you are not on as much as me though. I am on like 2+ hours a day. Luke is not on as much as me either. It has been like 2 weeks since we were all on at the same time…

Flag Post

Gogo you are not on as much as me though. I am on like 2+ hours a day. Luke is not on as much as me either. It has been like 2 weeks since we were all on at the same time…

very true.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LukeLuke204:

very true.

True enough.

Flag Post

We need a new leader

Flag Post

We need a new leader

You saying you want my impeachment?

Flag Post

this is why in war dragons i we have absolute loyalty

Flag Post

you have a hacker on your side well unfortunatlely i told one of my friends who was a mod and caught fart red handed

Flag Post

This is serious. Hacking is not only contraband in the clan, it is completely against Kongregate’s Terms of Use. Fart_Waffle, you do know you can get banned? :(

Flag Post

We all have to go in a room and talk… he is saying i hacked WHICH I CAN NOT as a back up… because he wanted the creators password and spartacus password (I think spartacus is the owner of a rival “clan” and he wanted his password. So please jared just admit it… you wanted passwords so you asked me… then you posted the forum as one of the stipulations to our agreement and i wouldnt give you the passwords because i cant hack…

Flag Post

Thus this big argument thank you and have a nice day :)

Flag Post

We need a new leader

Originally posted by Gogo1267896:

We need a new leader

You saying you want my impeachment?

Originally posted by JaredShaw99:

this is why in war dragons i we have absolute loyalty

Originally posted by JaredShaw99:

you have a hacker on your side well unfortunatlely i told one of my friends who was a mod and caught fart red handed

This is serious. Hacking is not only contraband in the clan, it is completely against Kongregate’s Terms of Use. Fart_Waffle, you do know you can get banned? :(

We all have to go in a room and talk… he is saying i hacked WHICH I CAN NOT as a back up… because he wanted the creators password and spartacus password (I think spartacus is the owner of a rival “clan” and he wanted his password. So please jared just admit it… you wanted passwords so you asked me… then you posted the forum as one of the stipulations to our agreement and i wouldnt give you the passwords because i cant hack…

Thus this big argument thank you and have a nice day :)

Once again this is not a chatroom.
I repeat this is not a chatroom.

Flag Post

Repeat “STOP TRYING TO GET YOUR FORUM POSTS UP”

Flag Post

Repeat “STOP TRYING TO GET YOUR FORUM POSTS UP”

Sorry, this post was kind of useless. :P

Luke’s right, this is not a chatroom.

Flag Post

STOP TRYING TO GET YOUR FORUM POSTS UP

Flag Post

Guilds coming soon.

Flag Post

Guilds are now officalily opened.

Flag Post

Ah, butt introduced me to gunluver earlier this week. It appears he’s a scammer and imposter of butluver. Can you add him to the bad list, as he’s a bad person who should NEVER be trusted.

Flag Post

Ah, butt introduced me to gunluver earlier this week. It appears he’s a scammer and imposter of butluver. Can you add him to the bad list, as he’s a bad person who should NEVER be trusted.

ok

Flag Post

Training area is down due to construction for classified reason.
~ LukeLuke204

Flag Post

Twilight Miners now have a clan hang out check page 3 for more…

Flag Post

can i join?

Flag Post
Originally posted by landon2251:

can i join?

What payment would you like to select???