piers friend clan open join now if your my friend (locked)

14 posts

Flag Post

join if your my friend

Flag Post

Hmm. I only know of one friend you have. A 2-man clan isn’t very solid.

Flag Post

no your not my friend

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

shut up fartwaffle and pier ill join now i joined 2 clans

Flag Post

I looked to see if there was some sort of sticky or guide on posting clan recruitment threads, but it looks like there’s not.

Personally, I’d recommend adding a bit more details, pier. :)
The more information you have, the more likely you are to get some awesome new clan-mates.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pier123qwe:

no your not my friend

Did I say I was your friend?

Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

I looked to see if there was some sort of sticky or guide on posting clan recruitment threads, but it looks like there’s not.

The more information you have, the more likely you are to get some awesome new clan-mates.

Actually on the "How to use this fourm " sticky it tells to give more information. Am I the only one who reads everything?

Alliances
If you’re going to make an alliance/clan/guild/group, make sure your thread has a well-structured opening post involving a members list, ranks, and requirements. Also, it’s really never okay to spam or otherwise harass threads for other alliances/clans/guilds/groups.

Flag Post
Originally posted by vince0124:

thanks for saying that

Flag Post

YOU JOINED 2 CLANS!? LOL

Originally posted by LukeLuke204:

Actually on the "How to use this fourm " sticky it tells to give more information. Am I the only one who reads everything?

Alliances
If you’re going to make an alliance/clan/guild/group, make sure your thread has a well-structured opening post involving a members list, ranks, and requirements. Also, it’s really never okay to spam or otherwise harass threads for other alliances/clans/guilds/groups.

Pier, you should take a look at this.

Flag Post

Indeed

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gogo1267896:

YOU JOINED 2 CLANS!? LOL

Originally posted by LukeLuke204:

Alliances

Pier, you should take a look at this.

Originally posted by Fart_Waffle:

Indeed

But don’t take offense.