gold clan

53 posts

Flag Post

copy and paste this to form to be come part of clan. then u can go to gold HQ. COPY AND PASTE TO FORM:The gold people will rise with deep and strong thought. We protect those in need of help and server people than need severing. WE ARE THE GOLD CLAN AND WE STAND FOR OTHERS!

Flag Post

The gold people will rise with deep and strong thought. We protect those in need of help and server people than need severing. WE ARE THE GOLD CLAN AND WE STAND FOR OTHERS!

Flag Post

The gold people will rise with deep and strong thought. We protect those in need of help and server people than need severing. WE ARE THE GOLD CLAN AND WE STAND FOR OTHERS!

Flag Post

gold club will be down for 3 days sorry

Flag Post

club is back online sorry someone hacked system. HAVE FUN!

Flag Post

cant see anyothers, so im in

Flag Post

Good luck having this clan with the flame clan taking over…..We need to team up to stop them,Whos with me?

Flag Post

Thats right killzone

Flag Post

talk to me in private and maby i will join your clan but only if we talk first. Plus the gold clan will rise sooner or latter so clan members don’t lose hope in the gold clan so join today!

Flag Post

Captalization?

Flag Post

the gold clan is starting to think of going to join a anouther clan. But there will always be gold clan because WE STAND FOR OTHERS AND BELIVE IN ARE SELFS THAT IS THE GOLD PEOPLE!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kingsnake917:

king snake unless it is a fusion lords can not join they swear an oath of loyalty only to war dragons although i do like the sound of gold war dragon
grem

Flag Post

thanks dude keep it up and maby we can fuse the clans together

Flag Post

thumbs up

Flag Post

XD!

Flag Post

Flag Post

hi

Flag Post
Originally posted by gremreaperdeath:

copy and paste this to form to be come part of clan. then u can go to gold HQ. COPY AND PASTE TO FORM:The gold people will rise with deep and strong thought. We protect those in need of help and server people than need severing. WE ARE THE GOLD CLAN AND WE STAND FOR OTHERS!

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/125-block-miner/topics/305903-gold-clan?page=1#posts-6488019

Flag Post

Flag Post

welcome new people have fun here at clan gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

Flag Post

scarybrain is kicked form gold clan for bad behavior

Flag Post

WTF is this

Flag Post

i past the top thing in this form and you are part of the clan!!!