gold clan page 2

53 posts

Flag Post

Whats the point of this clan? Do you earn any points or anything? Seems boring……. And you have to post those words what kind of aplaction is this. You dont have hangouts or anything. How does this even have to do with block miner. Even the members arent even talking about Block Miner. So whats the point????

Flag Post
Originally posted by landon2251:

Whats the point of this clan? Do you earn any points or anything? Seems boring……. And you have to post those words what kind of aplaction is this. You dont have hangouts or anything. How does this even have to do with block miner. Even the members arent even talking about Block Miner. So whats the point

Pier has tried to make many clans. He has the heart, but he’s really clueless on how to format everything.

Flag Post

in the play in block miner the game there is a place called gold clan members HQ. you go there and that is the hideout

Flag Post
Originally posted by gremreaperdeath:

in the play in block miner the game there is a place called gold clan members HQ. you go there and that is the hideout

Just wondering, do you play minecraft?

Flag Post

yes i do have mine craft i would like to get this clan back up and running so if people hear could spread the word maybe we could get more people and we can get more powerful :)

Flag Post

there is a new map being built it will be called zombie shelter. Only gold clan members will be allowed in. so please come

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by BurnBoy250:

Top tip: Do not join this clan, he went to one of our worlds and said he was going to copy it completely. I recommend you join mine.

This is a gaming mistake and will be taken care of. sorry for this post but it will be handled.

Flag Post

bold NEW UPDATE
The world gold co. will be shutting down. sorry to those that liked the world, but the world is taking up to much space. There will be a new world built for you people of this small clan.
Also there will now be a reward. If you tell people about this clan and they signup you will get a prize. The prize will anything form gold to chest to pic ax’s. You must have them say they oath. Then under that put your name and say that you told them to join then go to the new world.(that is being built) and you will get a prize.

Have fun, Gremreaperdeath

Flag Post

Gremreaperdeath- hello I would please like to join this clan i have a sapphire pickaxe,plenty of ore (around 350 of each type)and have lots of patience,so I’m good for big minery jobs and I have great architechtual skill.I really want to join please. -Assasin425

Flag Post

The gold people will rise with deep and strong thought. We protect those in need of help and server people than need severing. WE ARE THE GOLD CLAN AND WE STAND FOR OTHERS!

Flag Post

The gold people will rise deep and strong thought.We protect those in need of help and server people that need severing.WE ARE THE GOLD CLAN AND WE STAND FOR OTHERS!

Flag Post

NEW
WE have new members welcome them with open arms. I am starting a new leader board. The board promotes the members for great work only i can promote people but with ideas we can change this later. ONLY ACTIVE WILL BE PROMOTED. SO ALWAYS BE ON TO BE PROMOTED. tHANKS grereaperdeath

Flag Post

assasin425 has been promoted
assasin425 is now general
of the gold clan so when i am goon he is in command

Flag Post

WOOHOO

Flag Post

hello?

Flag Post

i am back so i am in charge. you are in charge all this week so have fun thanks

Flag Post

assasin425 is now in command of the clan all this week

Flag Post

ok i am back please be still i will take charge again thanks to all and try to spread the word about joining gold clan ok thanks

Flag Post

new people join today on an epic journey. we will help you as well and give you want you need to keep on going so have fun and join today! :)

Flag Post

do you feel like your alone? feel like everyone else doesn’t even bother to say hi to you or wants to. join us today for a better live. take it from me, and other people as well. just join to today cause your a click away.

Flag Post

how do you join?

Flag Post

This post has been removed bcuz the Gold Clan is closed

Flag Post

This post has been removed bcuz the Gold Clan is closed

Flag Post

the gold clan is not closed there were some errors but we re back and ready to help new miners to the game and also to provide people that may need supplies so join today thanks