New Game - Pyramid Scavenger Hunt

8 posts

Flag Post

I’m working on a little game that no one has done before.

I have mined an entire world out, and will be adding a pyramid in the world, Inside the pyramid there will be veins of ores and blocks, once the pyramid is done, and up to the top, I will be hosting a scavenger hunt inside the world, for a certain period of time.

Once there is enough players in the world, I will turn permissions on and let people know that they can begin mining. There will be all sorts of different ores and items in the pyramid that you can mine and get. You might get lucky and get sapphire, diamond, or something good, or you could end up finding nothing but dirt, leaves, or something else. In any case, there will be something there for everyone.

I plan on having this world up in 1-3 weeks, and hope that people enjoy this new game, as I’ve never seen this done before, so I believe this will be something different for everybody, and something that everyone can enjoy. I will be making a thread as well before the scavenger hunt so that everyone is informed of when the game will be.

Anyways, let me know your ideas and thoughts on this, and please, if you decide to do something like this as well, please give credit as to where you got the idea.

-Yenihime

Flag Post

sounds fun

Flag Post

Maybe you can put some polished diamonds teddies in there to… just a suggestion

Flag Post

i imagine this is off, as yeni has decided to quit due to stupid noobs greifing his stuff

Flag Post

This is still on. Don’t worry guys, I’m just working on building the map is all, as it is a entire world map, not a play map, but entire huge map with blocks going from bottom to the top. So it is taking much longer than I thought. Sorry it’s taking so long, but this is indeed still going to happen once I finish the map.

Flag Post

You done with this yet yeni?

Flag Post

cant wait. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fart_Waffle:

You done with this yet yeni?

Now that I’m back I’m restarting on it.