How to make a GOOD clan!

13 posts

Flag Post

This is for those of you who barely know a thing about clans. Here is a note: Saying I’m recruiting here is the applacation is not a good clan…..

1. A good crew name
You need a good name that means something don’t just put PIE LOVERS or Minecraft Players. Put something like Unburning Spirit which means the spirit of the crew won’t burn out. (Don’t copy the name)

2. Banner (Recomended)
Pick a banner that matches the name of the crew go to step 1. Go to here: http://beta.photobucket.com/ and put the picture link into the forum

3. A motto Like I said in step 1 don’t put bad stuff like WE LIKE PIE Or Crews are fun ,but this one is funner Put something like Fire always burns, but the spirit of the crew will still never stop. We fight off griefers and our spirit will always keep going Or something better.

4. Member ranks
Member ranks are fun and cool
put something like:
Boss: Name Here
Co-Boss: Name(s) Here
Mods: Name(s) Here
Normal Members: Name(s) Here
Or something even more fun.

5. A specialty
By specialty I mean the special thing about the crew. Like maybe you have a badge system or a weekly crew party/event. You know something that will make the crew fun.

Hope this helps :)

P.S Doing CAPS on each word is annoying EX: Hi This Is An Example. Also it saves you time

Flag Post

I was going to make a thread like this, but it appears you beat me to it landon. :P

Good job on the thread! I’m gonna ask for this to be stickied.

Flag Post

@Landon

Nice tutorial, though you might consider adding a link to the headquarters.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AndreiTan:

@Landon

Nice tutorial, though you might consider adding a link to the headquarters.

headquarters?

Flag Post

he means that when someone makes a clan they should put locations/head pages

Flag Post

Eh, we have a TON of worlds dedicated to our clan. If you check our page you know what I mean. Proffesionalism!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gogo1267896:

Eh, we have a TON of worlds dedicated to our clan. If you check our page you know what I mean. Proffesionalism!

Where?

Flag Post
Originally posted by landon2251:
Originally posted by Gogo1267896:

Where?

The TMBC. has two worlds and TMBC. is part of ATM sooo theres 2.

Flag Post

This needs a bump.

Flag Post

BUMP

Flag Post

Super-agreed…

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by deathblade413:

i world like to join your clan

This is how to make a clan. It is not a real clan. I’m asuming you posted at the wrong forum or you can’t read…