The Blockminer Army! RISING EMPIRE! NEED SOLDIERS!

15 posts

Flag Post

There is atleast 50 people that have retired from our army, But a new hope is to come.

many wars we have lost and won, We have grown out of might. But is now time… To explore the new miltary technology, Of the blockminer R Century. Nearing the end of the blockminer army, We need more soldiers to help in our war, World War Blocks 6. This war is suprisingly scary after the red clan surrenders. Green Clan has a weapon of mass destruction. This leader of the clan stole some of our miltary tech, This weapon is called the Hydromoclear Weapon. Its enough to destroy 2 bases, Fully armed with protection. After the fall of our command base, We have fallen down to 134 soldiers. We had 102 online.

If the war ends in our defeat, the evil leaders will take our power, And soon, it would be the end of the blockminer as we know it.

But new hope comes. I hope the kongregate community of blockminer joins my army to fight. Fight for blockminer!

Flag Post

Heres our enemy ally list.

Allies:NABM, United Allies, Orange Clan, Snake Gang, Purple Clan, Panda Club, Elite Diamond Demolishers Enemies: Red Clan, Green Clan, Magenta Faction, WAB Alliance, UBO Pro Haxors, Space Recruits Nuetralized Enemies: Red Clan, UBO Pro Haxors

Alliances: W.A.B (Western Alliance Of Blockminer) N.A.B.M (National Allaince of Blockminer) U.S.BA (United States Blockminer ?)

Flag Post

Dude i will join if you will stop being such a drama quenn. OK?

Flag Post

Im using poetry, XD sure, you can join

Flag Post

interestin up for an alliance

Flag Post

I would definately join! Giving the fact i play on the blockminer website… Well, I am a level 20 with, 1 million torches and 43k dirt blocks. I hope i would get in!

Flag Post

im level 12 dimond pic i hope to join

Flag Post

I could join, lvl 28 Diamond pickaxe.

Flag Post

Is there a certain level you have to be to join or do you just need soldiers now?

Flag Post

Level 17 with a diamond pickaxe.I would like to join.

Flag Post

i wantv join your army

Flag Post

I could join,I’m level 17 with a tri-blade.

Flag Post

can i join too im lvl 24 with a tri blade with my friend mount and my other workers

Flag Post

Im Kill from the Wardragon Clan we would like to stay at peace and alliance with your army as long as we aren’t attacked by any of your troops.

Flag Post

K but first 2 players from each side need to decide on a treaty,start a new thread for it